Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 account giveaway

Discussion on 1 account giveaway within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1 account giveaway

yes an account not a beta key...
since i was hoarding accounts during free beta regis. i am now giving away 1 hon beta account to someone who can answer this question just like the guy in the other thread this is a riddle so here it goes..

one day a man heard gunshots in his neighbor's house
after some time he went inside his neighbor's house to see what happened
he saw his neighbor lying on the floor with a gunshot wound in his head
he saw the gun in his neighbor's left hand and a tape recorder with a tape inside
and a note sticked on the tape recorder that said "PLAY ME"
he called a detective and a few moments later the detective arived..
he listened to the tape and heard the victim's final goodbyes and the gunshot at the end.
the detective then said "let's find the killer"

now the question is, how did the detective know that it was not a suicide but rather the victim was killed by someone..

i will open this till jan.8 and then if by then no one answers i will ask someone to close this.

pm me here with your answer and then THANK me
if you pm me with the correct answers but failed to thank me then you are immediately disqualified

i will pm you the account info if you get the answer right
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/05/2010, 13:20   #2

answer

because you cant have the note in when you are already dead, someone had to put the note in. Thanks
Old 01/05/2010, 13:26   #3

need that account..plss

i think its because he heard gunshotS but there is only 1 wound in his head..
and.. you cannot stop the tape after the gunshot.. THANKS!!
Old 01/05/2010, 13:46   #4

wasnt there more than 1 gunshot?
''one day a man heard gunshots in his neighbor's house''
i mean he COULD have shot 1 bullet, stopped the tape and shot another since only 1 gunshot wound was found on his head.
''he saw his neighbor lying on the floor with a gunshot wound in his head''
Old 01/05/2010, 13:52   #5

because the detective killed the man :X
Old 01/05/2010, 14:26   #6

@gvnsin- yeah.ithnk he COULD.but thats the best answr i can thnk of..
Old 01/05/2010, 14:33   #7

@gvnsin- the question is "how did the detective know that it was not a suicide but rather the victim was killed by someone" which i think means the detective confirmed that it is not a suicide..hehe..
Old 01/06/2010, 11:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvnsin View Post
because you cant have the note in when you are already dead, someone had to put the note in. Thanks
nope...you can always put the note b4 you killed yourself

btw someone already got the correct answer and he pm'ed me. since he didn't thank me i was thinking of disqualifying him but meh..i became considerate
even if you guys got the correct answer you still couldn't get it cuz you didn't pm me and everyone would see the answers

answer: the detective heard the final goodbyes of the guy then the gunshot which meant that the tape recorder played from the top which is wrong because, the dead guy could not have rewound the tape because he already died

don't worry i'll try to make this kind of event soon i still have a lot of accounts left
-event closed-
Old 01/06/2010, 11:53   #9

hey..erm..yea okay that does make sense..except that like i said in the previous comment, he coulda recorded it, fired a random gunshot and stopped the tape and rewinded it. then the second shot could have been the killer shot since there was more than 1 gunshot.