Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hon acc ALL alt avatars

Discussion on Hon acc ALL alt avatars within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Hon acc ALL alt avatars

Guys,

I'm selling a hon acc with all alt avatars.

Ok, not all, missing only alien andromeda since it was not released in my country...

Offers?
Old 07/13/2012, 23:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
is it Legacy?? Does it have Gold Collection?? Gold Shield?? if so, I'll take it for $55

Tags
all alt avatars

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/06/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have problem with the avatars, all avatar showing but half the avatars I can't buy them, I just click on buy and I don't get nothing, I already edited dbo._RefPackageItem Slag to 0 and Service to 1 and still I can't buy this avatars ... what I'm doing wrong?
2D Avatars & 3D
03/31/2011 - WarRock - 4 Replies
Hi da so viele nachfragen wo gibs lvl icons (avatars) hier sind sie : 2D Avatars :uploaded.to - where your files have to be uploaded to Virustotal : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner 3D Avatars: uploaded.to - where your files have to be uploaded to Virustotal : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
[HELP]New Avatars
08/30/2010 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
Who Can I Help Change Avatars My Char? Thank you in MSN or Add My answer here.:pimp: