Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying worst HON legacy account

Discussion on buying worst HON legacy account within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buying worst HON legacy account

Hey, im looking for a HON Legacy account.

i do not need any skins, or any good stats. it can be the lowest mmr and worst KD ever, but leaverstats should be < 1%

any offers?
Old 05/03/2012, 14:06   #2

I already pm you
Old 05/03/2012, 22:36   #3

Send me a pm at skype
legend4287

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Garena HoN Legacy Account
05/01/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Looking for someone selling Garena HoN Legacy Account! Interested sellers pls PM or reply in this thread and state your offer.
Buying HoN Legacy Account
04/24/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Willing to pay via paypal. Want as basic of one as possible -- JUST a legacy account would be perfect. Nothing extra needed. Email me -- [email protected] -- if you have an account to sell. :)
Buying HoN legacy account
04/23/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Not too picky on the details just that it has to be a HoN legacy account with all heroes...extras are nice too. Post of PM the details (coins, rank, etc) Thanks
Buying a Legacy Hon Account
12/21/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Buying a Legacy Hon Account max i will pay is 25$ im looking for a legacy account with stats around 1500 psr and mmr and atleast some cool alt avatars pm for offers. GrM011 BUMPPPPP!! BUMP
Buying a Legacy Hon Account
10/15/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Hello and im interested in a legacy hon account because im sick of only playing with 15 heros max price i will go up to is 30$ wanting an account with stats over 1500+ and with some alt avatars would be awesome anyother i will not take thanks and ill be paying by paypal pm if interested and we will go from there plz want one ASAP Cheers GrM