Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guide] Most damage with Magmus

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Most damage with Magmus

You channel, blink and stun. Sounds easy, right? Well, it isnt.

Thanks to a previous patch, you can now see the chanelling bar while casting your ultimate. Lets imagine a team fight at the first tier tower on mid. You play in hellbourne, hiding behind the tower in the bushes. The whole legion team is attacking the tower, clumped up, your team is waiting for you. What do you do?

Start chanelling your ultimate. Normally, you wait for the blink after the channeling is complete, but know you will shift queue the blink. How? While chanelling, hold down SHIFT, and press your hotkey for the blink, lets say your portal key is in the first slot, so: hold down SHIFT, press ALT + Q and click where you want to blink. Hold on, we aren't done yet. You have to stun too! So, still holding down SHIFT, press Q and and click on the ground where you want to stun after the blink. Try to hit as many enemy heroes as you can. Now, enjoy.

The process will be: after the chanelling is complete, you will blink in without wasting any damage from your ultimate and stun. If you want to, you can SHIFT queue your steam bath aswell. This way, you will deal as much damage as you can.