Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS > Heroes of Newerth Legacy account.

Discussion on WTS > Heroes of Newerth Legacy account. within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS > Heroes of Newerth Legacy account. $20!

lock plz
Old 02/07/2012, 18:52   #2

lock plz
Old 02/19/2012, 05:33   #3

lock plz
Old 02/19/2012, 06:54   #4

Warning, total scam. Just got snaked $20. Do NOT trust rchzk or anyone using

I knew I should have been more careful. : /

Update, he's not even the Rchzk on Sythe. This guy is a total scam, run for it!

Scammed me for $20 for a Heroes of Newerth account on the ElitePVPers forum.

Link:

Be aware, he scams by asking you to pay with Paypal first and requiring it to be sent as a gift, thereby removing the ability to open a dispute.

Be careful with this one!

We were communicating through forum PMs and MSN messages and he conveniently "disconnected" right as he was about to provide login details to the account he was selling. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he blocked me on the forum we met on and on MSN as well.

It's guys like these that ruin good intentions. He continually linked to this thread to prove he was "legit".

Don't be fooled!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Heroes of Newerth - Legacy Account
10/19/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Leute, ich bin neu hier und habe gesehen, dass hier noch HoN Legacy Accounts gehandelt werden. Wie man oben schon sieht suche einen solchen Account. Bitte schick mir ne IGM oder besser noch ne E-Mail, wenn ihr einen anzubieten habt mit Beschreibung und Preisvorstellung. Evtl sogar mit Bildern. Vielen Dank und viele Grüße
Heroes of newerth legacy account only 30$
09/04/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
i am selling my own heroes of newerth account ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting there you can see info you get all heroes for only 20$ you can change name and all with silver coins
[WTS] Heroes of Newerth Legacy Account
08/30/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
HoN is F2P now, sure, but you only get the free 15 heroes a week. If you buy each hero separately it's something like over $300. If you buy it with the bundles, it's more like barely over $200. Legacy accounts have every hero. Account details: 2 Account Icons: KS King, Portal Key 1 Custom Account Icon: Well, it's custom ain't it? 1 Symbol (Hungarian Flag) 1 Announcer: Flamboyant Pack 358 silver + 8 gold coins
WTS Heroes of Newerth Legacy account!
08/30/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 9 Replies
Sold.
WTS Legacy Heroes of Newerth Account!
08/28/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Selling Heroes Of Newerth account : Details -> This account has: 1700+ MMR 1,18 KDR 170 Silver Coins Diamond Blue Colour 2 Symbols: Brazilian and Japanese 3 Account Icons: Rage Face, Troll Face and On a Goat