Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[=WTB=] HON LEGACY ACCOUNT

Discussion on [=WTB=] HON LEGACY ACCOUNT within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[=WTB=] HON LEGACY ACCOUNT

I pay about 20-25 USD you can find me on skype:dual_demon or offer me here.
Old 12/21/2011, 20:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would trade you my hon legacy account if you had a Path of exile beta key. PM me if you got one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Hon Legacy Account (sub account, gold shield, alt avatars, etc.)
04/11/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 13 Replies
Hello! My account was created on 6.23.2009 and has the coveted gold shield icon. This also means that it is a legacy account, so it has access to every hero as soon as they become available to the public. As of right now, this account includes 359 gold and 451 silver coins, 1 sub account, several alt avatars, account icons, and an extra voicepack (flamboyant). It currently has an 1836 normal / 1685 cm psr on one account, and 1778 normal / 1742 cm psr on the other (sub) account. The win...
WTS HoN Legacy account (GOLD Shield, Beta Account)
11/16/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
WTS HoN Legacy Account (with gold shield). PROOF I bought the account on beta (11/03/2009) - pre-purchased. It has 9 alt avatars bought ( PROOF - click each image for full size) those with check sign are available. Stats are good 1641 MMR. It also has British Gentleman Announcer Pack ( PROOF ) Any other detail you wanna know, ask me.
[Selling] HoN Legacy Account and DotA2 Beta Account
11/10/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
As title says, I have both. If you are interested in more details or making an offer message me or send me an email. [email protected]
WTS HoN legacy account
09/05/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
1604 MMR 0 disconnects 2400 silver coins Paypal transaction, looking for a similar price to other accounts on this board. Send me a PM with offer and we'll talk about it.