Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling some accounts so i can get salforis

Old 12/05/2011, 07:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ok thats not exactly what happened:

The Story:

I sent $25 to King0fKingz the transaction was processed and he then said that the transaction was "PENDING" when infact it had been completed. So now I have applied a dispute with paypal and will be retrieving my money. All of you should also look at this MSN conversation that we had and see how infact dumb this guy is.

Links to proof:

Paypal Transaction:

PasteBin MSN Convo:

He also did not give me the details once I had sent the money and I know for a fact that he was making up bullshit when he said the payment had been and still is "PENDING".

HE HAS NOW GOT MY $25 AND THE ACCOUNT SO ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION....WHO IS THE SCAMMER?

Old 12/05/2011, 07:08   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattzke View Post
Ok thats not exactly what happened:

The Story:

I sent $25 to King0fKingz the transaction was processed and he then said that the transaction was "PENDING" when infact it had been completed. So now I have applied a dispute with paypal and will be retrieving my money. All of you should also look at this MSN conversation that we had and see how infact dumb this guy is.

Links to proof:

Paypal Transaction: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

PasteBin MSN Convo:

He also did not give me the details once I had sent the money and I know for a fact that he was making up bullshit when he said the payment had been and still is "PENDING".

HE HAS NOW GOT MY $25 AND THE ACCOUNT SO ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION....WHO IS THE SCAMMER?
yea kingofkingz scammed me too, he did this same thing on me on alertpay

Old 12/05/2011, 07:09   #18

ALL OF KINGOFKINGS VOUCHES ARE MADE UP ACCOUNTS THAT HE MADE AND ARE NOT REAL! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OFF OF THIS GUY!
Old 12/05/2011, 07:40   #19

lol wtf? get lost you pathetic scammers i refuse to let you scam me and you lie now?

Old 12/05/2011, 08:34   #20

we dont lie you noob you are the scammer :@
Old 12/05/2011, 08:42   #21

k bro, we'll see, 2009 6/0/0 6 vouches against 0/0/0 2010 0 vouches.
k...

oh and btw, ill use a middleman for anyone who wants to buy off me, im legit
Old 12/05/2011, 08:43   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by King0fKingz View Post
k...

come on yahoo we talk there? you got my money then havent gave me any account you **** scammer
Old 12/05/2011, 09:07   #23

i dont have any money from you in paypal so..
Old 12/05/2011, 09:40   #24

Well you still owe me an account as I showed you in the transaction I sent $25 to you, so if you are trustworthy you will send me the details to the account. If you don't then everyone will know you are a scammer!

Quote:
i dont have any money from you in paypal so..
I wonder why, is the money still "PENDING" in your account like you said to everyone else?

Stupid scammer.

Quote:
k...

YOUR 6 VOUCHES ARE FROM ACCOUNTS THAT YOU MADE YOURSELF AND THEN MADE UP PURCHASES! LOOK AT THEIR CREATION AND POST DATE ALL IN ONE HOUR LOL!

Your stupidity amazes me!
Old 12/05/2011, 12:23   #25

LOL more black mail? - look at 12sky's profile, does that look like a bot?

- and mattzke i was not talking to you about money in paypal i was talking to another person and no he doesn't have any paypal accounts due to being in pakistan, you however are a scammer, stop talking to me, if people choose to read all this the only difference is they will use a middleman which is perfectly fine with me.

goodbye scammer, face it i caught you. oh and dispute on paypal, guess what? i turned it into a claim and i've sent proof of everything.
Old 12/06/2011, 01:47   #26

You do realise that you are stuck with my money at the moment and I do not have any account details or anything so how the **** can I be a scammer?

I will be retrieving my money from paypal and if not I will report it with my credit card company. So either way you will not be taking my money. Scammer.

05/12/2011 18:21 AEDT - Seller: His lying, my msn name that i use for is Light not Keishan Light his made up message's are fake, it was a virtual item that he has recieved and he is now trying to scam me by disputing and getting his money back, please do NOT refund his money he has the online account(virtual item) given to him.

Directly from PayPal. He says I have the account information.... well look whose lying now scammer.
Old 12/06/2011, 06:06   #27

Quote:
LOL more black mail? - look at 12sky's profile, does that look like a bot?

- and mattzke i was not talking to you about money in paypal i was talking to another person and no he doesn't have any paypal accounts due to being in pakistan, you however are a scammer, stop talking to me, if people choose to read all this the only difference is they will use a middleman which is perfectly fine with me.

goodbye scammer, face it i caught you. oh and dispute on paypal, guess what? i turned it into a claim and i've sent proof of everything.
hey idiot then refund my money on alertpay you noob :@
Old 12/06/2011, 06:25   #28

last thing im saying- take a screenshot of that dont just write it, anybody can fake a convo.
Old 12/06/2011, 18:08   #29

I added you in skype please accept me dual_demon

« [WTS] Legacy HoN Account | [WTS] HON Legacy account since closed Beta »