Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell - High End Full Standard Collection and Almost Full Wild Set

Discussion on Sell - High End Full Standard Collection and Almost Full Wild Set within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell - High End Full Standard Collection and Almost Full Wild Set

there are 12 diamond cards and 132 card backs in account.This account created at year 2014 almost since game release date and been playing since then. Im The Original owner.

Price: 550€ - I will not go first! I trade for CsGo Skins too!

Discord: humankind#8363

We can also use safe middleman if you pay for it
Old 10/04/2022, 12:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Will you add id scan and all necessary information for future proofing?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 65 STANDARD Legendaries,90% Collection Owned, High End Account for cheap price
11/27/2018 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
SELLING TOP END TIER HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT Note:This account has STANDARD cards because I was competitive player, so I dust wild cards because who plays that shit xD Collections: Boomsday80% Collection Owned Witchwood95% Collection Owned Kobolds 90% Collection Owned Frozen Throne 95% Collection Owned Un'goro 90% Collection Owned Classic 85% Collection Owned
[Selling] 65 STANDARD Legendaries,90% Collection Owned, High End Account for cheap price
11/15/2018 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
SELLING TOP END TIER HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT Note:This account has STANDARD cards because I was competitive player, so I dust wild cards because who plays that shit xD Collections: Boomsday80% Collection Owned Witchwood95% Collection Owned Kobolds 90% Collection Owned Frozen Throne 95% Collection Owned Un'goro 90% Collection Owned Classic 85% Collection Owned
10/18/2018 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
08/26/2018 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Account is 5 years old. I was competitive player and I am using only STANDARD collection as you can see on the video. There is 63 STANDARD Legendaries and most of the STANDARD Collection is Completed(90% +). For the newest expansion I opened around 30 packs and got 3 legendaries from it. Frozen Throne,Ungoro, Kobolds, Classic and The Witchwood and mostly completed. There are 12 heroes on the account(Most of them are the event ones like paladin, rogue, druid and shaman SKIN). Account has...