Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EU account with 58k+ dust

Discussion on Selling EU account with 58k+ dust within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EU account with 58k+ dust

The account is a "Standard" account, which means it is only used for standard, but with the dust at hand, you can easily play wild if you would want to.
The account has 58k+ stardust. 44 normal legendaries and 1 golden legendary (Lord Jaraxxus). Account has a lot of epics, rares and commons, most of them that you need for standard.
All the single player events since Karazhan available.
The account has golden hunter, almost 1000 wins.

Give me and offer and we can talk about it, I prefer to use a trusted middleman. If you have any more questions about the account just ask and I will answer them all.
Old 12/08/2020, 15:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Price ? Images?
Old 12/13/2020, 14:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still available?
Old 01/04/2021, 23:57   #4

Account is still availabe and now has even more cards and dust!!
Old 01/05/2021, 13:18   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Considering that this

********.*om/threads/meta-ready-eu-account-with-88-legys-62k-dust-and-diablo3-pricedrop.4663909/
playyyyyeerup dot com/threads..................

Account goes for 90$ with more Dust and double the amount of Legendaries. How about 40$ for the account?

Tags
eu, hearthstone, stardust

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU 76k Dust 8k Gold 46 legs/100 epics with US 68k dust 8k gold 44 leg/90 epics
08/02/2019 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Got Both EU and US regions with many cards and dust/gold on this account so its double region unique account !! Free name change available too. Destiny 2 Gift also. Also 3 packs for the new expansion for both EU/US regions available now. My skype is : Paybackowns, i would like to use Paypal as payment method and will also want to use middle man with high reputation from this forum, so scammers please dont bother and dont waste my time. The buyer will have to pay the middle man fee also....
VK/TS Tsuyoshi Account mit 58k Coins
01/11/2017 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen Account auf Tsuyoshi2. Auf dem Account befinden sich 58.000 Coins, ein Körper Krieger Level 125 mit 3kkk Yang und ein bisschen Eq. Suche Sachen auf Praios oder eine Paysafecard. Bei Interesse bitte per Skype melden: imcaasper
[B] ungefähr 58k ZP! [S] PSC/e*Gold
07/27/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Steht ja schon alles oben im Titel, wenn ihr die ZP wollt brauch ich eure Account Daten, und bietet einfach mal drauf los. Suche PSC oder e*Gold. #Push
[Verkaufe]58K Gold auf Ambossar [Suche]Paypal!!!!!
03/11/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo E*PvP, Ich verkaufe mein Gold auf Ambossar gegen paypal Im moment habe ich 58,000 Gold auf der Bank!! Gebote per PM or im thread Gebote wie 50cent oder 1euro werden ignoriert!!!! Gerne auch mit MM!!!!!!!!!
WTT LvL 46 2h Warrior (58k sp)
07/13/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
This is a Pure str 2h Warrior/Bard farmed for 6 gap to 90. The skills are lvl 40 and maxed out. This will come with 2 million gold(need gold on my other account xD) and a lvl 48 Wolf for when you get to 48. Server: Athens Name:_D_o_n_ I'm looking for a lvl 60+ char (mostly pure str) euro/chinese. Please state the char name that you are willing to trade. I dont need anything on the account you give me(gold,weapons, ect..) I will also refarm it if there is some need of sp.