Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone ACCOUNT

Discussion on Hearthstone ACCOUNT within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone ACCOUNT

Hello,

im selling my Hearthstone-Account.

The Account got all - SOLO ADVENTURES - and alot of rare Cardbacks even some from 2015!
Heroes:
Lunara
Maiev
Tyrande
Mecha-Jaraxxus(!)
Deathwing(!)

I can send you some Screenshots when youre interested.

It got 1000+ Dust
200+ Gold

and

1Meta Deck:

Tempo (Face) Demon-Hunter

I only trade with Middleman or you go first!

Payment: via Paypal F&F or PSC!

You can contact me here or via Discord!

Discord: filip97#6751

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTs Hearthstone acc / WTT hearthstone account with a for honor Ubisoft account
02/19/2017 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I mostly want to get rid off this account in order to get some money to buy the new game For honor. I have spent over 80€ in this game and got some good cards. I accept trades and the price is 25€ negociable. Since i have diablo 3 with dlc in the same battlenet account i think that value is fair. Add skype: Alfergon2594 Shurikaia file:///C:/Users/alex2/Desktop/Hearthstone%20Scre enshot%2002-18-17%2018.45.17.png
[Selling] ►►Wertvoller EU Hearthstone Account/Valuable Europe Hearthstone Account◄◄
11/10/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Deutsch Hallo! Da ich kein Hearthstone mehr spiele, verkaufe ich jetzt meinen sehr wertvollen Account. Falls ihr mit dem Preis nicht einverstanden seit, füge ich hinzu, was ich insgesamt bezahlt habe und ihr werdet sehen, dass der Preis im Vergleich erstaunlich niedrig ist. Ich habe keine Lust auf Scammer, daher wird die Bezahlung über eine Überweisung abgewickelt, kein PayPal, kein Tausch, keine PSCs. Bei Fragen zu einzelnen Karten, bzw. ob sie vorhanden sind, einfach mich anschreiben....