Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Multi Blizzard account, several legendary cards, skins, weapons, etc

Discussion on Selling Multi Blizzard account, several legendary cards, skins, weapons, etc within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Multi Blizzard account, several legendary cards, skins, etc

until now, The reason for selling is due to work and also playing other games. As said before I've exclusively been playing blizzard games since 2014 namely Hearthstone, Heroes of the storm, and Overwatch, there is a lot of value on this account by purchasing products myself such as cards and also obtaining rare rewards through grinding and playing high ranked. No strikes, warnings or bans have ever occured, Note that this is an EU account.

Sentences that are underlined can usually be clicked on and will take you towards the image of what was said.

To give you a summary what is on the account:

Hearthstone:

Cards:
°
° >>>
° 289 epic cards (can provide screenshots if asked for)
° Over 700 rare cards
° Over 1200 common cards

Currency:
° (used to make cards in the game) This amount of dust should allow you to make nearly any new meta deck that is currently in the game
° (used to purchase packs and do Arena runs)

Classes and play time:
°
° Total amount of wins in ranked 4089
° Total amount of wins in arena 3137
° Total amount of wins in ranked per class: ( in the battlefield)
- Paladin---524/1000 wins
- Druid-----525/1000 wins
- Priest-----292/1000 wins
- Shaman--218/1000 wins
- Hunter----482/1000 wins
- Warlock---530/1000 wins
- Rogue-----353/1000 wins
- Mage------368/1000 wins
- Warrior----508/1000 wins

Heroes of the Storm:

Heroes owned:
° , there are a total of 88 heroes in-game right now.
° Every hero is above level 5 except for Deathwing, qhire and imperius, so with everyone else you can jump straight into ranked.

Currency:
° , yes you read that right, probably one of the highest currencies anyone has in the game right now, newly released heroes cost 15,000 gold and will go down to 10,000 after 2 weeks, even if you were the impatient type and you would always want the hero immediately available, you would still be set for the next 19 hero releases, you can also choose to convert the gold to shards and purchase additional skins with it. When converting it to gems which can also be used to purchase heroes it's value'd at around €150 bare minimum

° 13970 shards, used to purchase skins, mounts, voice announcers in the game etc, 1 legendary skin is 1200 shards.
° 2930 gems, used to purchase pretty much anything in the game, heroes, skins etc,
° 35 unopened loot boxes

Skins, mounts, announcers etc:
° Around 700 skins in total where +50 of them are legendary, some are extra rare since they are not obtainable anymore because of past events like halloween/christmas such as and , Nearly impossible to calculate what everything is worth since some came out of lootboxes to obtain this many skins.
° Over 100 mounts, some are from the beta
° 26 voice announcers, these are the voices you will hear when a game is starting/ending, some are from heroes themselves while others are from the devs,
° Rare profile portraits, that very few people have since the requirements were quite high to receive the rewards.

Stats and playtime:
° Account level is 1600, that is a lot considering most people aren't even above level 500.
° 54,1% winrate
° 7408 games played in total where only 142 of them are against A.I
° Every season I was ranked around masters (3.2k MMR), reached top 50 at one point a couple months after the game was released.

Overwatch:

Golden weapons, skins and other:
° , can provide specific screenshots from certain heroes if asked for
° , this includes highlight intro's, emotes, etc
° Heroes that have golden weapons: (these can only be obtained through points you get from ranked)

To purchase 1 golden weapon you need 3000 CP, finishing 1 overwatch ranked season in grandmaster (the highest rank) would give you 1950 points, so even if you would be a very skilled player it would still take several months to get a few golden weapons.

Currency:
° 2235 credits, used to purchase skins, emotes etc
° +40 unopened loot boxes

Stats and playtime:
° Played competitive since season 1, average rating throughout all seasons 3000-3500 MMR
° Account level is 4 stars in bronze level 38
° Most played heroes are healers and tanks

Asking price: €200

Getting in contact and rules regarding payment/trading:

If you wish to contact me you can do so by sending me a personal message here or by adding me to skype by the username ManaRush, giving in my hotmail account should work as well.

Payment and trading:
I am accepting paypal from users who have at least +10 TBM positive rating, everyone else is paysafecard only, trading can we done through a middleman if the buyer whishes to do so.

For further questions feel free to contact me as well.

Tags
hearthstone, hearthstone acc, hearthstone account eu, hearthstone accounts sell