Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50K GOLD / + 135 LEG + 5000 DUST + VERY LARGE COLLECTION CARD

Discussion on 50K GOLD / + 135 LEG + 5000 DUST + VERY LARGE COLLECTION CARD within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking 50K GOLD / + 135 LEG + 5000 DUST + VERY LARGE COLLECTION CARD

50.000 GOLDS
VERY LARGE COLLECTION CARDS
+135 LEGENDARY AND GOLDS
VERY CARDS EPICS AND GOLDS
VERY CARDS GOLDS
ALL HEROES LVL MAX AND HUNTER GOLD
5000 DUST

FOR SCREEN ADD ME MY DISCORD : jasonnnn#6190

Tags
game account, hearstone, sell acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU 76k Dust 8k Gold 46 legs/100 epics with US 68k dust 8k gold 44 leg/90 epics
08/02/2019 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Got Both EU and US regions with many cards and dust/gold on this account so its double region unique account !! Free name change available too. Destiny 2 Gift also. Also 3 packs for the new expansion for both EU/US regions available now. My skype is : Paybackowns, i would like to use Paypal as payment method and will also want to use middle man with high reputation from this forum, so scammers please dont bother and dont waste my time. The buyer will have to pay the middle man fee also....
[Selling] 17510 DUST 38 LEG 3 GOLDEN HEROES 520 TOTAL LEVEL 43 CARD BACKS
08/17/2018 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
US ACCOUNT 39 Legendaries (Bloodmage Thalnos Prince Keleseth Prince Valanar Spiritsinger Umbra Elise the Trailblazer Harrison Jones Leeroy Jenkins Cairne Bloodhoof Fire Plume'sHeart Grommash Hellscream Lord Jaraxxus Thrall, Deathseer Al'Akir the Windlord Kalimos, Primal Lord The Runespear Edwin Van Cleef Sherazin, Corpse Flower Valeera the Hollow Zarek, Master Cloner Shadowreaper Anduin Sunkeeper Tarim Val'anyr Tirion Fordring Uther of the Ebon Blade Open the Waygate Pyros Archmage...
[Selling] KFM 715AP HM11 Leg Neck Scorpio whit matérial for Leg 6
09/28/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, this account is on the french server, Dokumo. Actually I have a character with 715 AP, a legendary necklace stage 8, full APgems and some fused gems. I have all mate-rials needed to upgrade the weapon to the Legendary stage 6 (the actual maximum stage). Also I have AP gems in bank so you can upgrade to get more AP. I have 3 Soul shield sets: - for PVE with full crit fusion - for PVP with full Def crit fusion - for the Infinity tower with full piercing fusion This account is...