Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

65 STANDARD Legendaries,90% Collection Owned, High End Account for cheap price

Discussion on 65 STANDARD Legendaries,90% Collection Owned, High End Account for cheap price within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
65 STANDARD Legendaries,90% Collection Owned, High End Account for cheap price

SELLING TOP END TIER HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT
Note:This account has STANDARD cards because I was competitive player, so I dust wild cards because who plays that **** xD

Collections:
Boomsday80% Collection Owned
Witchwood95% Collection Owned
Kobolds 90% Collection Owned
Frozen Throne 95% Collection Owned
Un'goro 90% Collection Owned
Classic 85% Collection Owned
Around 95% of Standard Cards owned and with this account you will be able to craft every hearthpwn deck.
Besides that around 6000worth of dust can be found if you disenchant extra golden cards.
Account also has Golden MAGE/HUNTER and soon to be golden Warrior/Druid and Priest with 400+ ranked wins
There is also 45 Card Backs since 2014(some extra rares)

Total Wins:3600+
Total Legendaries:63
More than 125 Card Pages!!

Pictures of legendary cards:

Price: 100$
Add me on Discord: PixelFanboy#9648
Old 11/11/2018, 01:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What server is this account on?
Old 11/15/2018, 11:49   #3

Europe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 65 STANDARD Legendaries,90% Collection Owned, High End Account for cheap price
10/18/2018 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING TOP END TIER HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT Note:This account has STANDARD cards because I was competitive player, so I dust wild cards because who plays that shit xD Collections: Boomsday80% Collection Owned Witchwood95% Collection Owned Kobolds 90% Collection Owned Frozen Throne 95% Collection Owned Un'goro 90% Collection Owned Classic 85% Collection Owned
[Selling] 65 STANDARD Legendaries,90% Collection Owned, High End Account for cheap price
08/26/2018 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Account is 5 years old. I was competitive player and I am using only STANDARD collection as you can see on the video. There is 63 STANDARD Legendaries and most of the STANDARD Collection is Completed(90% +). For the newest expansion I opened around 30 packs and got 3 legendaries from it. Frozen Throne,Ungoro, Kobolds, Classic and The Witchwood and mostly completed. There are 12 heroes on the account(Most of them are the event ones like paladin, rogue, druid and shaman SKIN). Account has...
[Selling] 60+ Legendaries |95% of Standard Collection| Contains Every Meta Deck |Top End
04/16/2018 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING TOP END TIER HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT Collections: Already opened 100+ Witchwood(newest) packs 95% Collection Owned Kobolds 90% Collection Owned Frozen Throne 95% Collection Owned Un'goro 90% Collection Owned Classic 85% Collection Owned Around 95% of Standard Cards owned and with this account you will be able to craft every hearthpwn deck.
[Selling] [EU][95% Collection Owned][All Tier Decks][65+ Legendaries]
11/19/2017 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
High End Hearthstone Account! -------------------------------- Wins: 3307 Arena Wins: 2540 -------------------------------- Cards Classic:90% Completed(Around 400 Packs Purchased)
TQ owned!! owned!! owned!!
04/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
OWED !! :D text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=OWNED OK !!?' border='0' alt='OWNED OK !!?' />