Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my hearthstone account 27 Legendaries [BETA]

Discussion on Selling my hearthstone account 27 Legendaries [BETA] within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Selling my hearthstone account 27 Legendaries [BETA]

Hi, i am selling my hearthstone account becouse i don't have money to shop each time there is a new espansion. For this reason i wanted to sold my account and get some money.
27 legendaries from all expansions and they are:
Druid: Ixlid,Fungal Lord, Splintergraft.
Mage: Frost Lich Jaina.
Paladin: Sunkeeper Tarim, Tirion Fordring.
Rogue: Edwin VanCleef, The caverns below.
Shaman: Kalimos, Primal Lord.
Warlock: Blood-Quenn Lana'thel.
Warrior: Woacleaver.
General: Barnes, Moroes, Cairne, Don Han'Cho, C'Thun, Y'Shaarj, Dr. Boom, Medivh, Baron Geddon, Bloodmage thalnos, Finja the Flying Star, Hemet Jungle Hunter, Marin the Fox, Old Murk-Eye, Patches the Pirate, Prince Malchezaar, The Curator, Finja, the Flying Star.
Thats are all my legendaries card. Many cards i disenchanted becouse wanted to craft others. Btw i am playing hearthstone since he released, so have many cards back skins as :
THE ACCOUNT HAS: 1150 DUST AND 70 GOLD
ADD ME ON DISCORD TO DISCUSS THE PRICE OF THE ACCOUNT: Lucifer#9408
Old 05/03/2018, 20:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pn with price pls