Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dalaran Flame Cardback (Tespa Cardback)

Discussion on Dalaran Flame Cardback (Tespa Cardback) within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dalaran Flame Cardback (Tespa Cardback)

I'm back selling Tespa Plus Accounts, which can be linked to your Battle.net account (region free) so you can redeem a Tespa Card back and also the other prizes shown in the picture.

20USD will be paid by me to unlock the Tespa Plus benefits after I receive payment.

The accounts are validated student accounts, which means if there are new prizes in the future, you can simply redeem it.

Add me on Skype(dyrusdiesalot) if interested or send me a pm. Buyer goes first.

Price will be 85USD, Western Union or Paypal (Friends & Family only). All chat records will be saved in case of charge back.

Don't waste my time trying to persuade me to go first.

Buy 2 or more to receive a discount, more accounts = more discounts.
Old 06/30/2022, 12:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Long shot, do you still have these???

Tags
cardback, dalaran, tespa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ★ TeSPA Dalaran Flame Card Back ★ Works ALL servers ★ Limited Stock! ★ Cheap ★
07/27/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 13 Replies
http://puu.sh/f8nLJ/ec899c5702.jpg For price and how to purchase, scroll to bottom. ★ ★ ★ Hey there guys, I've recently been able to get my hands on a bunch of TeSPA / Dalaran Flame Hearthstone Cardbacks, and as it so happens I have a few that I'll be able to put up for sale! I can offer any proof as necessary and all the codes are directly from the TeSPA website, they work on ALL servers and its been confirmed by Blizzard Support that the codes can be given away to 'friends' that...
[Buying] Tespa Cardback (Dalaran Flame)
03/25/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , i am looking for a TESPA cardback code . Pls , feel free to contact me if you have one to sell. Skype: Aaarghhhh Thank you. BB.
[Selling] Tespa/Dalaran flame card back
02/07/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. We're now selling Tespa/Dalaran card backs: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA1NVg4MDA=/z/W04AAOSw YshUZHrg/$_35.JPG Take this chance and get your hands on this extremely rare HS card back. Contact me via Skype(fun boosting) or PM
(WTS) TeSPA Dalaran Flame Card Back
01/21/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
Selling code for $200