Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beefy Hearthstone account

Discussion on Beefy Hearthstone account within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beefy Hearthstone account

I have an account for sale with alot of work and money put into the game.
Every wing and expansion has been bought, along with the mage, and warrior skin, 50+ legends, and mage, warlock, paladin, warrior, shaman, and maybe druid golden, with over 3k wins.
if you want to submit and offer add me on skype: quinton1152
deal will be done with an admin or very trusted member

Tags
hearthstone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTs Hearthstone acc / WTT hearthstone account with a for honor Ubisoft account
02/19/2017 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I mostly want to get rid off this account in order to get some money to buy the new game For honor. I have spent over 80€ in this game and got some good cards. I accept trades and the price is 25€ negociable. Since i have diablo 3 with dlc in the same battlenet account i think that value is fair. Add skype: Alfergon2594 Shurikaia file:///C:/Users/alex2/Desktop/Hearthstone%20Scre enshot%2002-18-17%2018.45.17.png
[Selling] ►►Wertvoller EU Hearthstone Account/Valuable Europe Hearthstone Account◄◄
11/10/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Deutsch Hallo! Da ich kein Hearthstone mehr spiele, verkaufe ich jetzt meinen sehr wertvollen Account. Falls ihr mit dem Preis nicht einverstanden seit, füge ich hinzu, was ich insgesamt bezahlt habe und ihr werdet sehen, dass der Preis im Vergleich erstaunlich niedrig ist. Ich habe keine Lust auf Scammer, daher wird die Bezahlung über eine Überweisung abgewickelt, kein PayPal, kein Tausch, keine PSCs. Bei Fragen zu einzelnen Karten, bzw. ob sie vorhanden sind, einfach mich anschreiben....
[Selling] 1x Hearthstone Account + 1x Hearthstone Key
09/10/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich biete euch hier einmal einen Hearthstone Account und einmal einen Key an. Auf dem Account befindet sich nur Hearthstone, keine anderen Games. Der Key stammte aus einem Gewinnspiel (Buffed) und ist problemlos in EU spielbar. Es wurde bereits ein Kartenpack für knapp 45 Euro gekauft. Dies solltet ihr bei eurem Gebot berücksichtigen.