Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACC 23 Legendaries, 8K DUST + Overwatch

Discussion on ACC 23 Legendaries, 8K DUST + Overwatch within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ACC 24 Legendaries, 8,5K DUST + Overwatch

Hello.
Im selling my BATTLENET account with Hearthstone and Overwatch: Origins edition.

Account has 24 legendaries, 41 epics and a lot of rare and common cards.
Total level is 333.
There is also 8590 dust on the account.
Account with access to 3 adventures: One Night in Karazhan(all wings), The League of Explorers(all wings), Blackrock Mountain(only 1st wing).

If you have any questions, just ask me.
Price is 60$.
Payment: pref skrill, only with any trusted middleman, unless u have many tbds

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] 41 legendaries | 2 golden legendaries | 93 epics | 10k dust
05/06/2017 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Unused BattleTag change 3312 Wins | 1696 Arena Wins EU All adventures are fully unlocked 12-Win arena key Golden Priest 10045 dust 4 Hero skins Standard:
[Selling] EU | 18 Legendaries | ALL WINGS COMPLETED | 2k+ Dust | OVERWATCH
03/02/2017 - Hearthstone Trading - 28 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my HearthStone account since I don't have any spare time to invest into the game. My account also has the Origin Edition of Overwatch which I got as gift from a friend. http://i.epvpimg.com/bnVtg.jpg Hero Wins: Warlock: 140/500 Hunter: 112/500 Mage: 128/500
[Selling] HS Acc, 11 legendaries, 3000 gold, 2500 dust, 2/5 naxx
11/05/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hiho! I got an account with 3000 Gold, 2500 Dust and first 2 Wings of Naxx unlocked. Legendaries (11 in total) include Boom, Ragnaros, Sylvanas.... A total of 40+ epics. (Counting doubles, no card 3x) I didn't count any adventure cards to the number of legendaries.
[Selling] EU Hearthstone ACC/ 10 Legendaries/ 5000 Dust
10/30/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Im original original and only owner of account.Acc never been booted,hacked or anything similar. I played on this acc since beta so i got all card backs except legendary and Naxx. 1200 Normal Wins and 650 Arena wins(12 wins best).No golden heros,Naxx is 3/5.Got alot of gold common,rare and some epic cards,4800 dust.You can play at least 7-8 competative decks with this account Legendaries: imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer + there are also Prophet Velen...
[Selling] Hearthstone Acc. with 8 Legendaries, 1700+ dust and almost all hero cards
03/26/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
I am the original owner and i want to sell my account. I have 8 Legendaries: Cenarius, Leeroy, Edwin, Mukla, golden Gelbin, Captain Greenskin, Al'Akir, Cairne. I have almost all cards of every hero, in case you want to start to play a single hero or try different decks. Some of the completed decks i have , are "Miracle Rogue" "Hunter aggro" "Pala Rush" and more. I'll provide you all info you need (screenshots of cards, secret answer of the account) for a safe trade. I have already sold...