Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hearthstone account 9/9 golden

Discussion on hearthstone account 9/9 golden within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hearthstone account 9/9 golden

I want to sell my Hearthstone account:
9 golden heroes
Legendary card back
All adventures done
All common and rare cards
Loads of legendaries and epics

PM me with an offer please

Edit: I guess my newly made account just doesn't look quite that trustworthy. I'm just sick of hearthstone and looking for a quite safe method to sell my account, so I'd like to do this trade with a middleman.
Old 05/10/2017, 20:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Still selling? If yes pm mw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Hearthstone or trading for Overwatch: GOLDEN Warlock; GOLDEN MAGE; 30 legendary
07/06/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Hearthstone or trading for Overwatch Total wins: 3900 Gold:405 Dust: 3045 Adventures : Naxxramas - Fully purchased BRM - Fully purchased LoE - Fully purchased Cards: Legendaries Golden Legendary Varian Wrynn
[Selling] Hearthstone Account. (6 golden clases)
12/23/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my hearthstone account it has the 3 adventures unlocked, i didnt took the time to make the heroic part. All cards got dusted so there are only priest cards and justicar and dr.boom as common legendaries every other card is basic from adventures or the ones you need for control priest. It used to have many more cards but my brother got mad at me becouse of something personal and dusted all my cards -.-. Make me an offer and i might take it, i bought the 3 adventures with money....
[Selling] Hearthstone Account-Golden Shaman+Golden Druid+lot of legendaries cheap
01/12/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 26 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen einwandfreien Hearthstone Account - Folgende Informationen könnten euch interessieren : - Total Wins : 1141 - Gold : 10 (3 Dailys open) - Dust : 150 - Total Level : 197 - Naxxramas completly cleared (all cards) - Mage 14 - Shaman 60 (Golden)