Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to trade my Platinum league account for a Hearthstone account ^ - ^

Discussion on Looking to trade my Platinum league account for a Hearthstone account ^ - ^ within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to trade my Platinum league account for a Hearthstone account ^ - ^

Hey ^ - ^
I have a platinum account on the North American server for League of Legends. It is currently plat this season after reaching Diamond last season. If you are interested in trading send me a message on Skype (froggyfanx) or reply to this thread. I am not looking for a very good HearthStone account. Just one with a couple of legendaries and a few wings of an expansion. Send me a message if you are interested. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tags
cheap, fast, friendly, hesrthstone, trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trade good hearthstone EU account for EUW diamond5+ league of legends account.
10/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey wanna trade my HeartStone account Server EU, i want diamond euw account Add me skype: er_pikota
[Trading] Platinum League Account for Hearthstone
05/15/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to trade my account in this thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3712843-adc-main-euw-account-plat.html#post3 1871730 For a Hearthstone account with decent cards and levels. Post what you have here and i'll get back to you :)
[Trading] Account Platinum vs Hearthstone
05/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to trade my EUW League of Legends acc for a good Hearthstone acc (most of viable cards). - My acc is Platinum V atm - Miss only 4 champions (Kog'Maw, Maokai, Nautilus and Vel'Koz) - 9 Runes pages with all runes useful - About 65 skins (including Legendary Udyr skin, Championship Riven, ...) If you want some screens or if you are interested add me on skype : Raraqi
Trade League of Legends Platinum account s2,3 for gw2 gold
01/22/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
The account has NEVER BEEN BANNED FOR EVEN 1 DAY,it is in EUW and has 50000 ip(=~500 games worth) 500 Rp about 40 skins including 2 legendary skins it is platinum s2 and s3,All runes x9 6 rune pages.2188 rating season 2 1868 rating season 3. Total games normal + ranked =7000 assuming each game lasts 25 minutes average its playtime is 121,5 days...so I wait some good offers if someone is intrested.Thx.