Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Coaching hour(s)

Discussion on Hearthstone Coaching hour(s) within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone Coaching hour(s)

The title already said it

i want to get coached by a high TBM guy who has achieved at least higher ranks (2 to Legend)

No matter what deck i copied, it seems i cant get higher in rank. (Around Rank10-13. I understand that everyone copies decks at this ranks, so of course, it must be me who does things wrong. Even with pirate warrior, my Successrate is around 50%.

TL;DR

For offers, Whisper me or write in this thread.

Regards

Mayhem
Old 01/22/2017, 13:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add live:arcade.boosting
legend boosters
for info add us on skype
Old 01/22/2017, 20:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I can save you a ton of time and money if you send me your cards (check out innkeeper) - 99% of your issues probably come from card availability