Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eu account lot's of legendaries BRM, Naxx & LOE 700 wins

Discussion on Eu account lot's of legendaries BRM, Naxx & LOE 700 wins within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eu account lot's of legendaries BRM, Naxx & LOE 700 wins

selling my Eu account, 700+ wins no gold, no dust but a lot of cards! i have a lot of legendaries like yogg, sylvanas, n'zoth, ragnaros fire/light, a majestic golden tirion and a lot more! email me at for the link to the hearthpwn collection (not giving it in this post because of security reasons) i'm asking for 150 euro through paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS HS ACCOUNT.28 LEGENDARIES.NAXX+BRM.LEGEND CARDBACK.
05/04/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a level 400 hearthstone account - Europe region for 250 USD. The account contains most of the competetive 28 legendary cards: Archmage Antonidas Vol'jin Edwin VanCleef Grommash Hellscream Bloodmage Thalnos Nat Pagle King Mukla Baron Rivendare
[Selling] WTS HS ACCOUNT.28 LEGENDARIES.NAXX+BRM.LEGEND CARDBACK.
04/30/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a level 400 hearthstone account - Europe region for 250 USD. The account contains most of the competetive 28 legendary cards: Archmage Antonidas Vol'jin Edwin VanCleef Grommash Hellscream Bloodmage Thalnos Nat Pagle King Mukla Baron Rivendare
WTS Hearthstone account most legendaries, naxx and more
03/20/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my main Hearthstone account. My account has everything for every competitive deck at the moment. I'm also willing to discuss this over skype, so when you contact me please send me your skype info. I'm online quite often so I will reply asap. I am accepting offers, no low balls please. I have countless hours into this game. Also, if the buyer has a Magic: The Gathering Online account, I am willing to take tickets in exchange as well. I'm new to selling accounts so I...
[Buying] [NA] HS Account, Naxx unlocked, legendaries
11/21/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for an account with following - Naxx full unlock - Has all season cardbacks (negotiable) - Has most meta legendaries Not looking to spend too much. Post here or add on skype, bran.gor
[Selling] EU Hearhtstone 14 legendaries + Naxx / D3 ROS account
11/17/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my loaded EU battlenet account. HEARTHSTONE 14 legendaries: Golden Cairne Bloodhoof, Cenarius, Antonidas, Jaraxxus, Grommash, Thalnos, Sylvanas, The Black Knight, Baron Geddon, Ragnaros, Alextrasza, Onyxia, Ysera, Deathwing + Naxx legendaries You can play most of the best and expensive decks. Very few cards are missing, but i saved you 1600 dust so you can craft whatever you want from the limited amount of cards missing. + many epics and other cards + golden Druid hero...