Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BattleNet Account with good Hearthstone Cards and Low BattleTag Number

Discussion on BattleNet Account with good Hearthstone Cards and Low BattleTag Number within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BattleNet Account with good Hearthstone Cards and Low BattleTag Number

Im looking for a BattleNet Account with any cool BattleTag numbers or low numbers. I prefer the account to not have many games since it will raise the price however I am open to offers.

My perfect account with either be an account with a name change available owning no games at all and based on the US but I also wouldn't mind an account with a good amount of hearthstone cards.

The account must not have Overwatch/hours played on Overwatch.

Please PM or post your offers here
Old 06/16/2016, 12:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey i got an battle.net account with only Hearthstone. Battle tag is 2500 so maybe you are interested. 36 legends and 60 epics. All wings unlocked. If yiu search aldone93 on YouTube you can find a video uploaded with all information ..
Old 06/21/2016, 02:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
how much for the acc

Tags
battlenet, battletag, buying, hearthstone, overwatch