Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CRAZY LOL ACCOUNT FELLAS 202 SKINS ALL THE BEST ONES OO FOR HS ACC EU

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation CRAZY LOL ACCOUNT FELLAS 202 SKINS ALL THE BEST ONES OO FOR HS ACC EU

I have a very old lol account: 124 Champions, 202 Skins.
1k+ normal games
All champions unlocked except: Aurelion Sol, Jhin, Illiaoi, Tahm Kench, Ekko, Bard.
13 rune pages All the needed runes unlocked.
Victorious skins: Morganna, Janna, Elise.
Legendary skins Pulsfire Ezreal, Blood Lord Vladimir
Many No longer obtainable skins.
Ward skins: Mecha ward, season 3 ward.

202 skins in total - 1.338,360 elophant score
dont add me if u dont have tbm 150+ or i wont go first
you cant get a better account than this from people who go first tho! so add me

« Hearthstone account | Hs EU 19Leggendary Low price »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Crazy Account: Plat 5/All Champs/All Runes/Over 70K IP/Many Skins (Champ. Riven etc)
07/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello, The pictures say anything, hit me up with offers. The Account is on EUW. If you have questions ask here. The Account was never banned, there were no bots or scripts involved while playing on it. Additionally its Platinum since Season 3 and...
[Selling] Crazy League of Legends Account - 124 skins
04/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell LoL Account. Around 300€ was spent on the account. It has 466 Riot Points and 2191 Influence Points. Unranked this season with 0 rankeds played, and is on EUW server. The account has 105 Owned Champions, 124 skins and...
A question for you warrock fellas about my old account.
03/30/2015 - WarRock - 7 Replies
back in the days 2009/2010 i had a warrock account where i put a lot of money in, now recently i went to my brothers lan party and saw his friends playing WARROCK again. So getting excited i wanted to start playing it again to only to find out its...
[Selling] ## Crazy Account - Season 3 Diamond Border - Gold SoloQ - Many Skins! ##
12/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys! I just decided to quit League forever now. I got my reasons, you don't have to ask about this. So.. I am going to sell my beloved account which I had since Season 1. I will put all the information in Spoilers below. I am looking...
WTS GOLD ELO - 2009 LoL account ( UFO Corki) 25 champs, Crazy Skins, Ad/Ap rune pag
07/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The elo on this account is 15xx, RP- 462 IP-23xx Champions / Skins Owned -Ahri -Alistar (Longhorn Alistar) -Ashe ( Frejord Ashe) -Corki ( Ufo corki) -Dr.Mundo