Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sell Hearthstone account 46 legendaries

Discussion on sell Hearthstone account 46 legendaries within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation sell Hearthstone account 46 legendaries

Hi, i'm selling my hs account (eu)
i have 46 legendaries, and all the epics and rares playables. i have of course all the adventures
i spent 480€ in the game so don't make a **** offer
the bids are rising at 100€
if you want print screen just ask for it!

Tags
hearthstone account eu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Hearthstone Account With 34 Legendaries and More
02/02/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 7 Replies
-34 Legendaries -all necessary epics -opened more than 130 gvg packs -almost all card backs -350 wins on warlock -1300 dust -110 gold included.
[Selling] Hearthstone Account - 2x (4x) legendaries
11/28/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, Ich würde gerne meinen Account anbieten: Ich nehme als Zahlungsmittel: PayPal, Skrill, eGold und Überweisung Accountübersicht: http://i.epvpimg.com/qQkib.png
[Selling] Sell Blizzard Acc with 4x lvl 70 Chars + Hearthstone with a few legendaries
07/08/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling EU Softcore Diablo 3 Account Lvl 70 Wd - 855k Profile DPS Pet Doc (complete Jade set and more items in stash) Lvl 70 Wizard - 860k Profile Dps (was played on Desintegrate and has some items ins stash and need to swap some items with WD in order to deal more dps) Lvl 70 Monk - 620 k Profile Dps (was not played that often has the +elite dmg mace and thunderbolt? dont know the english name u will see) Lvl 70 DH - was not played has some crap gear but some nice items are on monk/stash...