Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

H:hs account w:cs go skins/knife

Discussion on H:hs account w:cs go skins/knife within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
H:hs account w:cs go skins/knife

Account details:
-email only with this account
-5 legendary, 1 golden( ragnaros)
-15 epic
-over 50 rare
-over 15 golden rare
-over 15 cardback
-420 arcane dust
-one free arena key
-over 400 wins, over 150 warlock (ranked)
-total level: 200

Want skins/key/knife cs go arround 70€, max. 5€ overpay.
I saw some offers when seller want 100€ and he didn't have 50% of what I offer, so it's a nice offer. If you have any other offers let me know!

Tags
knife hearthstone account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[H] LoL EuW Account with 114 champions, 88 skins [W] CS:Go skins/knife
11/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I have this pretty old account (from around the beta) for sale since I have not played the game in years and figured someone might like it being ranked ready with shit-ton of skins (around 400-500euros worth). It has never been higher than Gold 1 (1690 elo once) and has not been played on for 2 years, exept for one game I played just testing my new pc one year back. What I want for account is around 90e+ CS:GO Knife or 100e+ worth of skins. I am open for all offers, Karambits and...
[Selling] [B] Knife/Skins/Cases [S] PayPal/Skins/Knife
10/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 18 Replies
Hallo Com. Ich möchte hier einige skins und mein knife verkaufen bzw loswerden. Angeboten wird: SSG08 Blood in the Water AWP Asiimov AWP Hyper Bläst AWP Boom M4A1 Hyper Beast
[Trading] League of legends account ( alot of rare skins )for Cs:go Knife or skins!
03/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Got one nice LOL account, with very nice skins : Sterf Gezwel's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Its silver1 beacouse i dont play that game anymore and i want to trade with CS go knife or skins Got near 75 Champions and have 9 rune pages The account also got 1781 RP Add me in steam if you are interested, pixu69
[Trading] Trading maxed TH10 CoC account for Skins/Knives or Account w/ skins/knife'ves
01/31/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Basially I am wanting to trade my maxed th10 account for a CS:GO account with cs:go skins/knives or skins/knives. Skype: Kyreemm Kik: Sckotter
SELLING LOL ACCOUNT ON EUW [109 SKINS LIKE PAX JAX ETC.] | SEARCH KNIFE/SKINS
08/05/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my main league of legends account on EUW. I spend so much on this Account. This Account has 20 runepages, 109 skins like Pax Jax, Kitty Cat Katarina, Legendary/Ultimate skins and more. He is actually Gold 2 and his name has no numbers or xXxNamexXx and I have the original email too. Im trading only with Middleman or will go first, If you trusted! Im searching good CS:GO Skins or Knifes! Screens: http://i.epvpimg.com/1HdKd.png http://i.epvpimg.com/fKM6d.jpg...