Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

39 legendaries, 6/9 golden heros $50

Discussion on 39 legendaries, 6/9 golden heros $50 within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
39 legendaries, 6/9 golden heros $50

Hey I want to sell this account for $50 for just a short amount of time.

This will probably only be on sale today. PM me with your skype and I'll add you.

Bump!
Old 10/29/2015, 12:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 173/1/4
What server? EU!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HS Eu Acc with 15 legendary cards and 6/9 golden heros, only 20 euro!
07/11/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Need money urgently, so wanna sell my acc cheap acc has most rare and epic cards,15 legendaries r: antonidas, vancleef, Dr. Boom, Sylvanns and all NAXX and all BRM legendaries If u r interested or have any questions about the account, pls write email to me: [email protected]
[Selling] [EU] 40 legendaries 5/9 golden heroes
07/08/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling my account because I got tired of playing. I'm selling to highest bidder till wednesday although reputation/payment method play a role, I prefer skrill but accept others too. Perks: It contains 40 legendaries listed below Battletag is changeble Lightforge key (12 wins arena) 16 cardbacks (inc legend cardback) Full normal and epic cards, you can make any worthy meta deck
[Selling] Hearthstone Account-Golden Shaman+Golden Druid+lot of legendaries cheap
01/12/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 26 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen einwandfreien Hearthstone Account - Folgende Informationen könnten euch interessieren : - Total Wins : 1141 - Gold : 10 (3 Dailys open) - Dust : 150 - Total Level : 197 - Naxxramas completly cleared (all cards) - Mage 14 - Shaman 60 (Golden)
[Selling] Hearthstone NA Account *7* Golden Heros
10/21/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Cardbacks: Pandaria, Black Temple, Rainbow!, Naxxaramas, Icecrown, Pirates! 7 lv 60's Golden Hero: Shaman, Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Hunter, Warrior, Rouge Legendary: Gnommash Hellscream, , Captain Greenskin, , , , Cairne Bloodhoof, , The Black Knight, , Ragnaros, Alexstrasza, Malygos Naxx Completed 2.2k Dust
[Selling] Golden Druid deck with 10 legendaries + sc2 and wow!
05/08/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
I am willing to sell a hearthstone account coupled with Starcraft 2 Heart of the swarm collector's edition and WoW, Mist of Pandaria included. I am the original owner. Inside the hearthstone account are cards like Fully Golden Druid deck that can make a few variants. Cards Listed are ALL Golden cards. 2 x Bite 2 x Keeper of the Grove