Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

500 Mage Wins for Golden Hero

Discussion on 500 Mage Wins for Golden Hero within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
500 Mage Wins for Golden Hero

Hey ,
i want to buy a 500wins boost for my mage class.
i have decent and good decks/cards.
The lowest offer wins.
If the reputation is good , i have problems with going first =)

Payment Methods are paypal and banktransfer.

add me on skype:

madmax_1998

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Golden Hero Farming
10/03/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Hy, i`m looking for a booster who can make some of my Heros to Golden Heros, but there need to be a way so i can trust u that u use 100% no bot. so i think the best way is that u do all this over skype, so u dont need my account information and i think u can´t use a bot. so tell me the price for 500Wins and how long u will need. btw. i have all cards.
CanadianCrawler Golden hero Services (Only $10!)
10/16/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am an established member from the HearthCrawler forums, and I am here to advertise my Golden Hero service which I am offering. (Link to Official Service Website: Canadian's Golden Hero Service) This service will provide buyers with a quick, and cheap golden hero for the class you specify. The price will be $10 per hero, and if you already have heroes started, I offer discounts for wins it already has. The service will not be started if you pay less than the required...
[Selling] NA / 14 Legendary's / 2 Golden Hero's / Pic's Inside / 50$
10/08/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my hearthstone account, NA server. I have 14 Legendary cards and 2 Golden hero's, 160 game gold, 7 card back's, rank 20. Feel free to add my skype : elisskypeuser All i want for it is 50$ USD paypal. Will go first if you're trusted person in this forum, if not we can use a middleman.
[Buying] Golden Hero
08/15/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 20 Replies
Hallo liebe Hearthstonesection, ich bin auf der Suche nach jemandem, der mir einen beliebigen Char zu einem goldenen macht. Bin bereit genug zu zahlen, da ich weiß wie aufwendig das ist. Ich bezahle nur nach getaner Arbeit! Getradet wird nur via Epvp+Request a Trade. English: Im searching for someone who plays me a normal Charakter to a golden one. Im willed to pay was much as you need, because i know how much time it needs. I will only pay after the job is done! I will trade only via...
[Selling] GOLDEN HERO FARMING 3-4days
07/20/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 8 Replies
As title say I am doing any hero 0-500 in 3-4days 30euro/hero my skipe id is mevyo10 message me for any question