Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

55$ / 32 Legendarys / Fully unlocked NAX and BM / 19 cardbacks / 2 Golden Heroes

Discussion on 55$ / 32 Legendarys / Fully unlocked NAX and BM / 19 cardbacks / 2 Golden Heroes within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
55$ / 32 Legendarys / Fully unlocked NAX and BM / 19 cardbacks / 2 Golden Heroes

Selling this EU account for 55$ in Skrill/neteller. Golden Hunter and Warlock. 399 wins with Warrior, 357 wins with Rogue, 374 wins with Mage, 348 wins with Priest, 245 wins with Drude, 134 wins with Paladin, 34 wins on Shaman. This account has all the cards that is playable in tournaments. Skype Ervisnas PM.

All the EPIC/LEGENDARY cards, card backs, in this album.

Hero Levels in this image.
Old 08/27/2015, 22:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added on skype

IT'S A FRAUD. HE GIVE YOU FALSE INFORMATIONS.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 32 Legendary / All Golden Heroes / Legend Portrait GOLDEN ALEXSTRAZA
10/12/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 15 Replies
I need to sell my account due to University, the time to say goodbye to my legendary account on Hearthstone has come, so i might find someone who's really interested in buying my account. It has 32 Legendary cards (Alexstraza Golden), 800 gold and 1900 dust, in case you want to craft more Legendary, also you have shitloads of Golden Epic and Golden Rare cards. List of Legendaries: Cenarius Archmage Antonidas Tirion Fordring Bolvar Fordragon
[Selling] Hearthstone Account With 4 Golden Portraits And Few Legendarys
01/26/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! Im selling my HS account with 4 golden portraits: Hunter,Paladin,Mage and Warlock. This took me almost a year to accomplish. It also has some legendarys, like Tirion and Hogger and Grommash and 2 more. No Naxx, sadly. If you want more information, mail me @ [email protected] or add me on skype: gamertje1234. I accept Paypal.
[Selling] US Hearthstone account 8/9 golden heroes, Naxx unlocked!
11/14/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Offer me here or on skype: solemnshade ------------------------------------------------- -------- Account details Golden Heroes: 8/9 Mage Shaman Druid Paladin
[Selling] HS Account 25 Legendarys 131 Golden Cards
04/26/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 5 Replies
Servus Leute, ich verkaufe meinen Hearthstone Account. Eine genaue Preisvorstellung habe ich nicht. Ich nehme gern Gebote an. Er hat insgesamt 131 Goldene Karten und 25 Legendarys. Davon sind ein paar Gold. Erzmagier Antonidas (Gold) Nat Pagle (Gold) Illidan Sturmgrimm (Gold) Sylvanas Windläufer (Gold) Ragnaros der Feuerfürst (Gold)