Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone for MTGO Tickets

Discussion on Hearthstone for MTGO Tickets within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone for MTGO Tickets

Looking to sell a NA Hearthstone account for Magic Online Tickets. Please let me know if you are interested. Similar accounts go for $150 without Diablo 3, but I have Diablo 3 active and I am fine with 150 in tickets.

NA Hearthstone Account information as of July 6th 2015:

This account has every card (except Bloodmage Thanos) that is played at the top tiers of Hearthstone. If you go to hearthstonetopdeck.com, you can build every deck.

Golden portrait of Warlock, almost 400 wins with Mage, and all others less than 200 wins. 2000+ ranked wins (not much of an arena player).

Levels as follows (60 max):
Mage: 60
Shaman: 23
Druid: 49
Paladin: 36
Warlock: 60
Hunter: 33
Warrior: 32
Rogue: 30
Priest: 37
Total Level: 360

All levels of Naxxramas and Blackrock Mountain are unlocked and completed.

List of Legendary Cards (Not from Adventures):
Cenarius
King Krush
Archmage Antonidas
Bolvar Fordragon
Tirion Fordring
Trade Prince Gallywix
Al’Akir the Windlord
Lord Jaraxxus
Mal’Ganis (Golden)
Grommash Hellscream
Harrison Jones
Hogger
Illidan Stormrage
Sylvanas Windrunner
Baron Geddon (Golden)
Dr. Boom
Ragnaros the Firelord
Alexstrasza
Malygos
Onyxia
Ysera
Deathwing

Plus all the Legendary Cards from both Naxxramas and Blackrock Mountain.

Every common card in the game, all but 10 rare cards, and every prominent epic.

600+ Dust and 100+ Gold.

Tags
hearthstone acc na, magic card game