Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone awesome acc

Discussion on Hearthstone awesome acc within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hearthstone awesome acc

Heartstone 19 Legends (Vol'jin, Neptulon, Mal'ganis, Jaraxus, Edwin van Cleef, Legend.Murclok, ETC, Mogor the Ogre, Sylvanas, Dr.Boom,Sneed's Old Shredder GOLD,Isera, Deathwing + full Naxxramas

World of warcraft : Warlords of Dreanor - without subcribe. 2 Chars are 100

Heroes of Storm 40 lvl of acc
11 Heroes (Illidan, Kerigan, MalFurion, Tyrand, Arthas, Muradin, ETC, Sylvanas, Jaine, Tyrael, Sonya).
Old 05/24/2015, 21:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

might be interested
add me skype : chris93
Old 05/25/2015, 16:05   #3

contact to my skype by ur self, coz chris93 is alot in a skype

Tags
hearthstone, hs, naxx, wod, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Awesome WoW Account 3x 90 4x 85 and more + HearthStone acc + prepaid time 30 days
09/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i would liek to sell my Battle.net account Games: World of Warcraft and Hearthstone Acc includes original email, password and secret questions , everything will be changed to yours . Lets start with WoW account
[Trading] awesome NA hearthstone account with 4 golden heroes.
08/11/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Like mentioned in title i"m selling my NA hearthstone account with 11 legendaries with many golden epic/rare/commons cards. Golden heroes: Priest , Warlock , Warrior and Paladin. Its 18 rank in constructed atm. I can show account via screenshare on skype . I"m willing to trade this account for a decent cs go knife , also willing to accept paypal. Scammers dont bother middleman will be used. bump.
[Trading] Awesome steam account for hearthstone
08/08/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
So i will sell or trade my account for hearhtstone account only here are the pictures there is 1200h of dota 2 and also account have steam market Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot http://prntscr.com/4a2ke9 i also given the name if some1 wnat to check with trusted members i will go first contact on forum and i will reaply fast or contact me on steam will reaply when i be online :)
[Selling] AWESOME hearthstone account
06/17/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
speaking Eng/Ger Hey iam selling an awesome hearthstone accountEU] with nearly every card, legend friends, quite a few golden cards(DE most of them), following hero lvls: Warrior: 20 Shaman: 30
[Trading] awesome NA hearthstone account with 4 golden heroes.
06/01/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Like mentioned in title i"m selling my NA hearthstone account with 11 legendaries with many golden epic/rare/commons cards. Golden heroes: Priest , Warlock , Warrior and Paladin. Its 18 rank in constructed atm. I can show account via screenshare on skype . I"m willing to trade this account for a decent cs go knife . Willing to use middleman. If interested pm me with skype name to discuss. Scammers dont bother.