Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Packs/Solo Adventures [Half the price]

Discussion on Hearthstone Packs/Solo Adventures [Half the price] within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Hearthstone Packs/Solo Adventures [Half the price]

Hey,
I am selling Hearthstone Packs and Solo Adventures for nearly half the original price.

40 packs - 25 EUR
15 packs - 10 EUR
solo adventures each 15 EUR

I only accept paysafecards and only trade with request a trade.

The packs and adventures are legal and you wont get banned or something like that. My method is private.

Any questions?

How to buy:
1. Request a Trade
2. Fill in Request a Trade with this formula
What I want to buy: (15 Packs,40 Packs, 1. or 2. Adventure)
Account Data: Name - Password
Paysafecard Code: ...
3. It can take time till i accept your request a trade. Dont missunderstand me, you are all on the safe side, because i cant see any paysafecard codes before i accepted the trade. Once I accepted the trade, your stuff you want to buy will be there in maximum 30 minutes.
Old 05/10/2015, 13:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how excactly u gonna give an adventure? if enter to an account an adventure it costs like 22e on paypal u are gonna lose money
Old 05/10/2015, 15:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ℱallen View Post
how excactly u gonna give an adventure? if enter to an account an adventure it costs like 22e on paypal u are gonna lose money
Thats my method.
Old 05/10/2015, 18:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch you the packs!
If itīs ok, i buy you the adventures.
Old 05/10/2015, 22:32   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can vouch too on packs, and i will buy u a whole adventure if it wokrs, if u interest pm me
Old 05/11/2015, 02:57   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

able to vouch
Old 05/11/2015, 13:19   #7

I dont need any Vouches, especially not from Guys with 1/0/0 lol.
Old 05/11/2015, 13:24   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 870
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,100
I could vouch for you. PM me if youre interested
Old 05/11/2015, 13:35   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

take a vouch then from a trusted guy, and if u dont do, none is gonna buy
Old 05/11/2015, 16:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ℱallen View Post
take a vouch then from a trusted guy, and if u dont do, none is gonna buy
That's what actually wont happen. There are only 4 Guys that want free stuff and say ''I would buy bla bla bla''. If you really would buy if there would be any Vouches just wait till the first customer is here, then you have your vouch. And then we can see if you still want to buy or just wanted to get free stuff.
Old 05/11/2015, 17:36   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i really want to buy a full advent if that u are offering is real, anyway as it is if someone trusted buy, i am gonna be the second one
Old 05/11/2015, 17:51   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk_ View Post
That's what actually wont happen. There are only 4 Guys that want free stuff and say ''I would buy bla bla bla''. If you really would buy if there would be any Vouches just wait till the first customer is here, then you have your vouch. And then we can see if you still want to buy or just wanted to get free stuff.
Trusted people who vouch , want to get a part of your service for free , I donīt mind to help you and get some packs for free so that you can prove you can actually do it.

I am able to perform hearthstone jobs myself such as botting for gold farm 150 gold daily I donīt exacly need your service. I asked for a vouch to know if its actually possible to deliver what you propose and so that other members on epvp feel safe to purchase your service in the future.

If you want to keep your arrogant posture thatīs your choice, but everyone knows that its not recommendable to buy stuff from people who refused to do vouches.
Old 05/12/2015, 10:09   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamersVice View Post
Trusted people who vouch , want to get a part of your service for free , I donīt mind to help you and get some packs for free so that you can prove you can actually do it.

I am able to perform hearthstone jobs myself such as botting for gold farm 150 gold daily I donīt exacly need your service. I asked for a vouch to know if its actually possible to deliver what you propose and so that other members on epvp feel safe to purchase your service in the future.

If you want to keep your arrogant posture thatīs your choice, but everyone knows that its not recommendable to buy stuff from people who refused to do vouches.
I already messaged a trustful person to vouch. If you are really interested in buy and not only vouch, show me after he did.
Old 05/12/2015, 11:47   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok i am gonna buy 15 packs for 10 euros psc, if the trade will be completed i am gonna take and a full adventure and i will post here for the results, send me your skype pm
Old 05/13/2015, 19:27   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So? is he legit?