Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HS Account(EU) - 8 Legendaries

Discussion on HS Account(EU) - 8 Legendaries within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HS Account(EU) - 8 Legendaries

Legendary:

Baron Rivandare
Faugen
Loatheb
Stalagg
Maexxna
Kel'Thusad
Ysera
Lord Jeraxxus

Epic cards are 16(will post screenshots later on)
nickname: ChioChips(changeable)
Total level - 240

Contact me here or in skype: chiochips93
Paypal acceptable.

The original thread was:
but a guy scammed me and stole my account =D

Skype Name danpi00
Skype Name arteeec.epvp
both the same guy and both scammers.. Don't be as gullible as I have been
Old 04/06/2015, 22:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 570
add me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS GW2 Account 10+ Legendaries for $250
04/05/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Achievement Points: 8,000+ Characters: Lvl 80 Sylvari Warrior Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian Legendary Weapons: Eternity(Twilight & Sunrise Skins Unlocked) Frostfang, Kudzu, The Juggernaut, Flameseeker's Prophecy, Bolt, The Predator, The Moot, The Howler Main equipment Full Zojja's Berserker armor Full Morbach's Dire armor
[Selling] GW2 EU Account, All Legendaries
01/12/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, selling my main account. Achievement points 16,879 Age 847 days Legendaries (+twilight,Sunrise skin in wardrobe) All of them, The bifrost, Bolt, The dreamer, The flameseeker, Frenzy, Frostfang, Howler, Incinerator, The Juggernaut, Kudzu, Kraitkin, Kamohoali'i Kotaki, Meteorologicus, The Minstrel, The Moot, The Predator, Quip, Rodgort, Eternity (x2). Twilight and Sunrise wardrobe skined.
[Selling] Hearthstone Account - 2x (4x) legendaries
11/28/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, Ich würde gerne meinen Account anbieten: Ich nehme als Zahlungsmittel: PayPal, Skrill, eGold und Überweisung Accountübersicht: http://i.epvpimg.com/qQkib.png
[Selling] NA HS account 19 legendaries
08/08/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
The account got this cards (epic and legendaries). Add me on skype: skylight220 for more info. legendary: cenarius antonidas tirion prophet velen edwin and golden edwin jaraxxus grommash king mukia leeroy cairne sylvana maexxna captain greenskin old murk-eye sylvanas ragnaros malygios ysera deathwing epic: force of naturex2 ancient of lorex2 ancient of wardx2 snake trapex2 gladiators bow iceblockx2 (1 gold) spellbender pyroblast sword of justicex2 avenging wraithx2 lay of handsx2...
[WTS] EUW ACCOUNT LEGENDARIES, LEGACY ETC
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello there, today i am finally going to sell my account cause i don't really have time to play the game, cause of high school and things like that.. ACCOUNT DETAILS: Server: EU-West Wins(Normal): 746 Wins/Loses(Ranked): 88-106 Champions(Total): 107, 3 - Diana, Sejuani, Nami(Not Owned) Elo S2: 1576