Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthbuddy Lizenz

Discussion on Hearthbuddy Lizenz within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 254
The Black Market: 1593/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,593
Lightbulb Hearthbuddy Lizenz

Ich suche eine Hearthbuddy Lizenz.
Preislich sollte sie zwischen 10-15€ liegen.
Die Lizenz muss auf meinen BuddyAuth Account übertragen werden (dafür braucht ihr Zugriff auf die eMail Adresse mit der ihr die Lizenz erworben habt).

Bezahlen werde ich euch per Banküberweisung, PayPal, Skrill oder e*Gold.

Wer mir etwas anzubieten hat, meldet sich bitte per PN bei mir.

Mfg

« Tespa Cardback (Dalaran Flame) | EU Hearthstone Account Cheap! »

Similar Threads
hearthbuddy
05/04/2015 - Hearthstone - 7 Replies
Bneutzt den jemand? weil würde demnächst den account verschenken :D
[Selling] Honorbuddy und Hearthbuddy Lifetime Lizenz (Kombipaket)
11/23/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hiermit verkaufe ich meine beiden Lifetime Lizenzen für Honorbuddy und Hearthbuddy. Wer es nicht kennt, es handelt sich um einen Bot für WoW sowie Hearthstone der Originalpreis leigt bei jeweils 25 € ihr bekommt die beiden Lizenzen für zusammen 30 € VB. http://i.epvpimg.com/4lF8h.png
Bot of Stone aka Hearthbuddy
08/22/2014 - Hearthstone - 20 Replies
http://hearthbuddy.com/images/slider/slider-image1 .pngAs some of you might know, we aquired Bot of Stone and turned it into a passive bot over the last few weeks. Its developer is still improving it, with the help of the buddyteam. Hearthbuddy was released 3 days ago, it is not availiable in Germany tho, this is due to legal reasons - where we wait for the OLG Hamburg decision on 15th May about Honorbuddy & Demonbuddy. We did not want to end up like with Demonbuddy, where German users...
Wts hearthbuddy key
08/10/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Want to sell hearthbuddy unlimited key , come get your free hearthstone gold
Hearthbuddy
07/25/2014 - Hearthstone - 2 Replies
Hi, Im living in germany so unfortunately I cant use this bot atm. But I have a friend who lives in the uk and I could get a key from him. So I switched the proxy server of my browser and downloaded the bot. But when Im starting it, a problem report appears: This software is not authorized to be used from germany Does anybody know what I could do to get it started? Please!!