Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Classic and GvG Packs, multiple

Discussion on Classic and GvG Packs, multiple within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Classic and GvG Packs, multiple

hello

I have to offer 120 Classic and 160 GvG codes for packs

1 euro each

add me : mineral192
Old 02/12/2015, 18:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4202
The Black Market: 697/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,253
Vouches possible?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Hearthstone Packs and all blizzard packs games
08/17/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 12 Replies
Hi Everybody Iam selling hearthstone Packs 80 packs 40euro 40 pack 20euro Diablo 3 original pack 30 euro and all blizzard Games Trsuted seller on **** forum for more info contact me my regards reply with ur skype i'll add
[Selling] Humblebundle Packs,5$ pack or 1$ packs(game list inside)
08/02/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Saints row 3 Saints row 2 Risen 2: Dark waters Sacred 2:Gold Dead island GOTY Saints row 3: DLC pack Acceping Egold offers!,No idea about default price cause my country wont support Egold and i cant buy it.
5165 Beginner Packs and CP packs!
06/29/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
I can’t remember if I have seen this on here so someone please correct me if I am wrong. These are the Beginner Packs and CP packs. All of the Beginner Packs are finished although some of them don’t have the right items inside them. Ok so here we go, to add these packs go to  Character.cs  Search for Misc  Under this is where we will add the Packs. Copy and paste all of my code from below Beginner Packs
Buy multiple db packs as first time buyer(Paypal only)
04/04/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
If your in a hurry to buy multiple db packs but dont want to wait 3 days to buy again then this will help you. You will need 2 or more email accounts to do this and a paypal. Buy your dbs like normal then it should be emailed to you. Go to your paypal account and change your primary email to something different and it will change your log in to something else and trick the buying process to think your someone different. The codes should be emailed to your new primary email. Hope that helps.