Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HearthBuddy TOP KEY 50% price

Discussion on HearthBuddy TOP KEY 50% price within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] HearthBuddy Key 50% Price

So, i bought this key months ago, and NEVER used because i dont really started to play the game. I have it here and want to sell, its the 49.98 EUR one ().

Im selling it for 30USD (around 24EUR). I'm not a scammer and dont waste your time if you're not going to buy it.
Old 12/20/2014, 13:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey do you trade it also?
Because id like to trade my archebuddy lifetime session key with one for hearthbuddy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hearthcrawler vs hearthbuddy
09/29/2014 - Hearthstone - 19 Replies
Just a little question, which one of those 2 bots is "better" :) ? Thanks for answers !
Wts hearthbuddy key
08/10/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Want to sell hearthbuddy unlimited key , come get your free hearthstone gold
Hearthbuddy
07/25/2014 - Hearthstone - 2 Replies
Hi, Im living in germany so unfortunately I cant use this bot atm. But I have a friend who lives in the uk and I could get a key from him. So I switched the proxy server of my browser and downloaded the bot. But when Im starting it, a problem report appears: This software is not authorized to be used from germany Does anybody know what I could do to get it started? Please!!
[Buying] HearthBuddy Lifetime Key 1x
05/29/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a lifetime Hearthbuddy key! Preferably one that will link to MY Buddy Portal account. But others are negotiable! Skype me at: Pujolsrox11. Or reply here with offers! Thanks a ton! Will
HearthCrawler vs HearthBuddy
05/13/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Welcher von den beiden Bots ist "besser", und wie funktionieren sie überhaupt? Ich bin der totale Newb auf diesem Gebiet, also bitte seid gnädig! :o Grüße