Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Boosting or Coaching

Discussion on Hearthstone Boosting or Coaching within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone Boosting or Coaching

Hi,

I m a 2 times legendary player looking to help players improve their rank.
I can offer two solutions: Hearthstone Rank Boosting and Coaching

Depending on the cards you have i can help you to a certain level.

Boosting Prices:

25-20: 1.5€ per rank

20-15: 2€ per rank

15-10: 2.5€ per rank

10-5: 6€ per rank

Coaching prices:

12€/hour.
The lesson can be in english or in french.

During the class we will talk about:
- Mulligan decisions. How to identify the key cards in each matchup and mulligan accordingly.
- Identifying when you should trade for the board and when you need to go for the face to close out a game.
- How to play your opponent's hand as well as your own. Understanding how your opponent can win the game and playing with that in mind.
- Maximising your chances of winning by knowing your outs and playing for the draw that could win you the game.
- Understand the meta
- Boost ur rank

I m always available if you need any advices on decks or any advices after class.
Class will be given by shared skype screen.

Since i m new on the forum i offer 3 vouches. First to come first to get it

Ps: Payment will always be by paypal or bank transfer.
All trades will be done on epvp and first contact by private messages.
Old 07/13/2014, 14:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would take vouche

Update: Boosted very fast and kind person, just let him boost you!
Old 07/25/2014, 18:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me : barburas.bogdan
Old 07/25/2014, 20:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you need a vouch I would love to.