Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[All Servers]Golden Hero Portrait/Leveing/Gold Farming

Discussion on [All Servers]Golden Hero Portrait/Leveing/Gold Farming within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[All Servers]Golden Hero Portrait/Leveing/Gold Farming

Hello, I'm offering a service for Golden Hero Portrait, Level 60 Hero, and Gold Farming. All of it will be done by a personal bot of mine that I'm still tinkering with. I've been using it for the past 2 months pretty much 24/7, so the ban chance is very low.
I'll need the accounts log-in details. I advise you set up all the security methods for maximum protection in case of doubt. It's still a bot in the end, so the customer assumes all responsibilities when choosing this service.

Golden Hero Portrait is 12$ USD per an account. If you buy in a bulk, a discount will be applied. Message me for more details on this.

Level 70 is 8$ USD per an account. Again, if you buy in a bulk, a discount will be applied.

Gold Farming is 1$ USD per a day. It'll be the max gold amount (100 gold) and the daily quest done.

If you're interested, please add me on Skype @ TacosWillPronUs. Willing to do a few vouches to trusted members.

Thanks. (Will format the thread better on a later date.)
Old 06/23/2014, 22:42   #2

Done current orders, taking new ones. ^
Old 06/24/2014, 02:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added
Old 06/25/2014, 08:21   #4

Done current one, taking new ones now. ^
Old 06/28/2014, 00:50   #5

Taking new ones.^