Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Paypal Only]Lots of HS Accounts 7£ / 8 € each. Cheaper if you buy more!

Discussion on [Paypal Only]Lots of HS Accounts 7£ / 8 € each. Cheaper if you buy more! within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
[Paypal Only]Lots of HS Accounts 7£ / 8 € each. Cheaper if you buy more!

Introduction
Hi guys, you might have seen me here few days ago, desperately trying to get my hands on HS key.
Well I've got fed up on scam offers and decided to get some keys on my own.
I've made a little spider bot which activates HS keys for me. Now I've ended up with over 10 HS accounts to sell.

What am I exactly selling :
- Battle.net account with HS activated.
- E-mail account connected to that battle.net account
- All the answers for the security questions.

Here's price list :

Accounts available at the moment : 13

1 Account : 7£ / 8€
3 Accounts : 6£ / 7€ each ( 15£ / 18€ total)
10 Accounts : 5£ / 6£ each ( 50£ / 60€ total)

Also if you're interested in my bot, you can purchase it for 75£. It is made in C#, it's not entirely perfect (as I still have to create battle.net / gmails accounts on my own). You usually end up with a key per hour. (I've only started running it yesterday, and I've got 13 accounts already, but it's all about luck).

F.A.Q.
- How can I be sure that you'll not recover the accounts?
1. I've got tons of those ATM, but if you try to scam me I'll recover it.
2. I'm giving you all the answers to security question once you've successfully paid. Then you can change those questions and account is truly yours.

- The accounts are already made, does that mean I cannot change my nickname?
1. These are battle.net accounts. Every battle net account is able to change their "Battletag" once for free.

- The hearthstone doesn't show up on the list of "Your game accounts" once I login to battle.net! You've scammed me!
1. Sometimes the hearthstone will not pop up on the website right after activation. You'll need to complete tutorial / play your first arena in order for it to appear.

- How do I download hearthstone if It's not on the list?
1.You need to download Battle.net app from Then on list of available applications, you'll be able to download & play HS.

Transaction info :
Since everyone is afraid of getting scammed ( and so am I) I've came up with 2 ways of how we can proceed with the trade. :

First way (#Trust) :
- You pay the cash through PayPal ( You need to check "I'm sending money to family or friends" option)
- I give you all the details for the account including security questions etc.
- Everyone's happy and you leave a comment in this topic (Describing how awesome I am!)

Second way (#ImAfraid)
- I give you username and password for Hearthstone (Only battle.net)
- You check the account out ( READ F.A.Q. )

If you're man of honour :
- You pay the cash through PayPal ( You need to check "I'm sending money to family or friends" option)
- Then I give you all the other data needed to change the password ( E-mail connected to this battle.net account, Secret question & Answer)
- Everyone's happy and you leave a comment in this topic (Describing how awesome I am!)

If you're scamming a-hole :
First I'll tell you that : Yes you can change password without knowing the secret questions. But you can't change the e-mail, and secret questions. Therefore you shouldn't even bother trying.

- I'll simply change the password on battle.net account
- I'll post your skype nickname, and conversation log in here.
- You gain nothing. I'm wasting my time. It's not worth it. Don't even try.

----------------------------------------
Okay. I think that's all.
Contact me on Skype : xnekyo, through this topic or PM.

#EDIT

Also you can buy the accounts through eBay :

Tags
account, hearthstone, multi-seller