Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 30 LOL ACC SILVER RANKED S2 AND S3! 80+CHAMPS AND MANY SKINS!

Discussion on LVL 30 LOL ACC SILVER RANKED S2 AND S3! 80+CHAMPS AND MANY SKINS! within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 30 LOL ACC SILVER RANKED S2 AND S3! 80+CHAMPS AND MANY SKINS!

As said, I got a lvl 30 ranked silver s2 and s3. I have 80+ champions and many skins. Also lot of runes.

The account also have 250 RP and 1300 IP.

So, you will really earn the most of this trade. I am just desp for a HS key, and I never play LOL anymore.

Add me on steam to make an agreement

Steam : crazychef92

Really want a key !

Can also add me on skype if needed for trust reasons. Skype : frankiboy92

Tags
heartstone beta key, league of leagends, trade .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(WTT) Got a lvl 30 silver ranked s2 and s3 LOL acc, with many skins and champs.
11/06/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
As said, I got a lvl 30 ranked silver s2 and s3. I have 80+ champions and many skins. Also lot of runes. The account also have 250 RP and 1300 IP. So, you will really earn the most of this trade. I am just desp for a HS key, and I never play LOL anymore. Add me on steam to make an agreement :) Steam : crazychef92
[Selling] Silver II Account 8/2 Ranked 52 Champs
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Offering Silver II Account with (high MMR: GOLD 3) 52 Champs 2 FULL-RUNEPAGES + some skins. 20€ Paypal or 40€ if I should boost up to Gold V. (VHB) GL
[Selling] EUW Silver 5 80+ Champs|4RPages|400+ ranked wins|Silver line
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen EUW Level 30 Account. Die Runen und Champions seht ihr auf den Screens! Ich akzeptiere nur Paypal oder Banküberweisung. Bei Interesse per PN oder in den Thread. Spamangebote werden ignoriert! Der Account besitzt: 80+ Champs 4 Runepages
[S]30lv,silver ranked,skins+champs [B]:Paypal Money
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I search for an lol eu west account lv 30 . silver ranking in div. or higher, about 60 champs with skins (mainly adc's and jungler). you got one? so add my on skype or pn me (skype: chruso1234)
EUW LoL Acc LvL 30. 95 Champs 63 Skins. Silver ranked.
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, im here to selling my League of Legends Acc. EU LvL 30 851 Wins. Champions NOT owned: Diana, Draven, Elise, Galio, Hecarim, Kha`zix, Maokai, Nautilus, Sejuani, Veigar, Zed and Zilean. Skins for: Akali 2x, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Corki 2x, Daruis, Dr. Mundo, Ezreal 2x, Fizz, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Hermerdinger, Irelia, Jarvan IV, Jax, Jayce, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kog`Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Leona,...