Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Account renting

Discussion on Hearthstone Account renting within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 322
Hearthstone Account renting

Brauch keinen truster ... Vermietung nur an trusted Member ... Bezahlung via e*gold oder PayPal ... nehme das Gold/Geld immer im Voraus!

NIEMAND zwingt euch :]

Angebote via PM only pls!

Den Thread bitte auch nicht zumüllen, jeglicher Spam wird reported!

Accountverkauf auch möglich -> 100 EUR, ohne wenn und aber! [Ausweiskopie und was ihr sonst noch haben wollt gibts natürlich auch mit und lifetime Support!]
Old 09/17/2013, 23:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 300
The Black Market: 119/2/0
1 Testspiel? Wenns mir gefällt miete ich deinen Account für mehrere Tage.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Renting my Hearthstone Bnet Account
09/08/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
You are renting here a bnet account with Hearthstone Beta key Region Free. Price for a whole day starting from 00:00 CET till 23:55 CET (same day) Its only 19,90€(negociable ;)) Payment must be done upinfront. If you buy 5 days you will get 2 days to play for free Contact: first.bay
Renting Hearthstone Account!
09/08/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I recently received my hearthstone key but due to some personal conditions will be unable to play for a while, so I figured I'd let others try it out. I can provide all the proof you want of the account, it is just a battle.net account with only the hearthstone beta on it and I will be charging ~$5 an hour (negotiable depending on how long you want to rent it for). Skype is Mittenz17, post here first if you're interested, thanks.
Renting LoL account [LOW ELO]
01/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello. I'm looking to rent an account for a week, with atleast 20 champions, and with low ELO. I'm willing to ELO-boost you (I'm a 1500 ELO-player), to the best of my ability, since you're so kind to let me rent your account. I'm only looking for account in with a top ELO of 1100. I'll be renting it, under your terms, and I WILL NOT be needing you to change the email. Contact me on skype/PM/post below.
sBot Account / Renting
08/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling sBot Accounts £30 each (which have never been charged) or i can rent them for 30 days which £15 each. I accept the only payment which is PayPal. If you got any questions just email me to [email protected] or you can contact me via MSN: [email protected]. BUMP Bump