Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Renting Hearthstone Account!

Discussion on Renting Hearthstone Account! within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Renting Hearthstone Account!

Hey guys, I recently received my hearthstone key but due to some personal conditions will be unable to play for a while, so I figured I'd let others try it out.

I can provide all the proof you want of the account, it is just a battle.net account with only the hearthstone beta on it and I will be charging ~$5 an hour (negotiable depending on how long you want to rent it for).

Skype is Mittenz17, post here first if you're interested, thanks.
Old 09/08/2013, 03:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested, will add you on skype =)
Old 09/08/2013, 09:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ADDED
Old 09/08/2013, 10:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Me!

Tags
hearthstone, key, renting, selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Renting LoL account [LOW ELO]
01/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello. I'm looking to rent an account for a week, with atleast 20 champions, and with low ELO. I'm willing to ELO-boost you (I'm a 1500 ELO-player), to the best of my ability, since you're so kind to let me rent your account. I'm only looking for account in with a top ELO of 1100. I'll be renting it, under your terms, and I WILL NOT be needing you to change the email. Contact me on skype/PM/post below.
WTS: Moderator SBot account renting
04/17/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
Hello! I create this thread in order to sell SBot accounts (verified Moderator accounts) I am Sbot moderator Rendoqoz. Account: Botusername + password (2 computers usage). No forum account because these accounts are already charged with 1 year period. You will get account that is already charged, so you can start botting instantly. Rendoqoz sales: MSN/email: [email protected]
I'm renting my D3 Account / D3 Beta Verleih
11/23/2011 - Diablo 3 - 3 Replies
Hello, im offering my D3 Beta Account for 1 or 2 days (its enough to see everything more then often, trust me ;) ) content me in icq: 605000610 for further information, like a screenshot where i write in the chat what you want - so you can absolutly trust me. You can also see my eBay feedback :-) first day: 24,99€, second day 19,99€, every more day 14,99€ Greetings =======================================
sBot Account / Renting
08/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling sBot Accounts £30 each (which have never been charged) or i can rent them for 30 days which £15 each. I accept the only payment which is PayPal. If you got any questions just email me to [email protected] or you can contact me via MSN: [email protected]. BUMP Bump