Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Hardware > Hardware Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche noise cancelling Kopfhörer

Discussion on Suche noise cancelling Kopfhörer within the Hardware Discussions / Questions forum part of the Hardware category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Suche noise cancelling Kopfhörer

Hi ho

und zwar bin ich auf der Suche nach sogenannten noise-cancelling Kopfhörern. Können zum gamen geeignet sein, muss aber nicht zwingend, da es mir eher um die Abdämpfung der Umgebungsgeräusche geht. Würde gerne wissen ob wer Erfahrungen damit gemacht hat und mir dementsprechend welche empfehlen kann.

Budget liegt bis zu 100€

Vielen Dank im Vorraus

Yours sincerely
SirSalvon
Old 11/21/2015, 16:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Benutze selber , liegen nicht im Buget aber bekommt man für 100€ überhaupt gutes noise cancelling?
Old 11/21/2015, 16:15   #3

elite*gold: 104
Received Thanks: 2,805
Kommt wohl drauf an, was man für eine Noise canceln will. Für das meiste braucht man das Feature eigentlich auch nicht. Da reicht es wohl aus, wenn man einen ggut gedämmten, geschlossenen KH nimmt. Da ist die Auswahl auch höher, was sich positiv aufs vorhandene Budget auswirkt.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Cinema4D Noise (Minecraft Rig)
04/16/2014 - General Art - 4 Replies
Hey, I wanted to start experimenting with Minecraft animations. But when i rendered a preview of the Minecraft rig i noticed a noise on several spots all over the face of the rig. Because I am no Cinema4D expert, I don't know how to fix it. But I figured one of you might. Wenn ihr deutschsprachig seid, müsst ihr natürlich nicht auch Englisch antworten. Screenshots: http://i.gyazo.com/76da59dd18708320b5a71253d07280 ca.png http://i.gyazo.com/911b2166f65da1f491b547592002b6 73.png Thanks...
[EN]Fan noise, hardware fixes?
11/27/2011 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Heya, everyone, I've been having some really annoying problems with ambient noise, like my laptop fans buzzing, and some other random stuff giving off negative feedback to the microphone, now tinkering with drivers didn't really help out that much (in some cases it made things worse). So I was looking for a solution of isolating my microphone from any source of sound (other than me). I came across this. http://images.quickblogcast.com/67575-59220/Porta _booth_setup.jpg Now it can be bought for...
Hack Noise
09/03/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
HACK NOİSE HACK NOİSE READ S4LEAGUE -------------------------------------------- 1.HACKNOİSE OPEN 2.S4LEAGUE OPEN 3.best Games !
HDD grinding noise
01/19/2011 - Technical Support - 6 Replies
Hi.Nice to meet you all. I have a critical problem with my PC.i Have 2 IDE HDD's-1x40Gb and 1x160Gb. My problem is related to the secondary 160Gb drive.Recently (3-5 days) it started to do a grinding noise once in a while.Along with it came 10 seconds of incredible lag on the PC followed by a freeze.The only solution is to restart the PC. Earlier i got the chance to get the grinding sound while i was looking at the task manager.I noticed that the CPU dropped form an activity of 40-70%...
Cancelling Epic raid video when rb dies
03/12/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Guys i am wondering how can i cancel or skip somehow the video were you see valakas/antharas going dead. I mean the short movie you see after you killed the Epic RB. Somehow its possible because i see many people running to pick up the drops just before the movie starts.