Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Halo Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY UNDETECTED HALO INFINITE CHEAT 👻 | STREAMSAFE ESP | AIMBOT | SECURE

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY UNDETECTED HALO INFINITE CHEAT 👻 | STREAMSAFE ESP | AIMBOT | SECURE within the Halo Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/06/2022, 07:24   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Decent. Wish the aim bot would be a little better, also controller compatibly is none existent
Old 06/22/2022, 08:11   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been rockin with the WZ/VG cheats for a while and this is the same quality to me. Only downside is I wish it had vischecks for the ESP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2022, 04:55   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is there an option for audio warning radar where it tells you where players are via audio and where they spawn via audio? thanks
Old 09/20/2022, 07:05   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you do custom bone aim for different weapons? does it have audio radar, on top of 2d/3d or just 2d/3d? Does this require me to press a certain key to activate or can it be auto aim (on window s11 with controller). thanks
Old 10/15/2022, 19:59   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here's my review of Phantomoverlay which I used for Halo Infinite (30 days plan - still had like 7 or 8 days to go..)

-Excellent ESP!
-Aimbot needs a little tweaking, there should be at least two keys for aimbot activation so people can
use it for snipers and such weapons which require zoom in.

-The ESP I used was skeleton ( i dont like boxes n other stuff) , there should be an option to change the color of skeleton from white to something else, it sometimes seemed to me that the skeletons were |"blurry" but thats maybe just my monitor settings perhaps, but in any case, this blur effect could be reduced if the color of skeletons/bones can be changed to something darker - just an opinion.

-Never used Crosshair, dont' know whats the point of it , all of them cheats have it but hard to
understand WHY exactly.

And here's the last part of the review I am not happy about, if you noticed in my first line i said "i HAD 7 or 8 days to go" out of my 30 day subscription, that's because I suddenly faced an "INVALID KEY" error whenever running phantomoverlay, raised a ticket with them and turns out they suspended me for using a software in background called "Process monitor" which I used way earlier before loading PO's loader and that too because i was trying to run overwatch 2 as their recent update broke the game , and as per the guide (which someone posted in overwatch/blizzard official discord) - process monitor was required to make the bug go away (which btw did not work at all). Anyway, back to Phantom overlay - They did not say anything just said they will review and let me know. And the next update i got from phantomoverlay was " Your amount in full has been refunded , i suggest you look for an alternate cheat" . At first , i was confused - did they mean i should buy an alternate cheat ? (the only alternate cheat plan they have is lifetime one) - but why would they refund me and why would they ask me to buy the lifetime one even when i had some more days left in current plan? but then they made it clear that I am not allowed to use their loader because of process manager software (which I uninstalled by the way later on cause i did not understand that shiznit at all and i found another method to bypass the bug in overwatch 2 without requiring any software to be downloaded at all).
So here's my last response to phantom overlay guys in their ticket support :

"first of all i do not even know what process monitor does, i was just following instructions for the recent bug in overwatch 2 game from the company's official discord server, that guide instructed to download process monitor , it has nothing to do with your cheat or even the game halo infinite - I frankly even dont remember if it was open at that time, but if this was such a sensitive software, you could have written it in terms n conditions or somewhere like you have done with faceit client and valorant client (your loader doesnt load when those clients are on) - but making loader suspended like this because of some software without having it mentioned anywhere is not right. I was happy with your loader and frankly was going to buy the 160 EUR lifetime one. But hey, its your software and your rules, so of course customers don't have any say in it i guess. Good luck and thanks for the refund."

So yeah, long story short, if you dont want some software to be used then please mention it in your terms and conditions or whatever, dont' just assume that customers are after you for any wrong intention, I did not know process monitor is such a dangerous software which made you insecure all of a sudden. And its not fair for customers, they use their PC for other things and games too, and its unfair to "ban" them from using it ever again. Its just like microsoft saying sorry for locking your windows forever because you used google chrome instead of our awesome Edge. Just my two cents. Not a good business practice in the market because now i believe process monitor certainly is a rival/competitor to you, like i said if it was something dangerous for your loader you could have blocked your loader from running in the first place (just like how your loader does not load with FACEIT client, it gives a clear error message )

Once again, i really appreciate for refund (although did not ask for it, i was happy with your software and frankly, to make things fair, you should have only returned me the 7 or 8 remaining days amount because i used your software a lot everyday, makes no sense to completely refund the amount).

Peace.

Now please can someone else point me to a new Halo cheat / loader?
Old 10/21/2022, 20:03   #81

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssloi1 View Post
Here's my review of Phantomoverlay which I used for Halo Infinite (30 days plan - still had like 7 or 8 days to go..)

-Excellent ESP!
-Aimbot needs a little tweaking, there should be at least two keys for aimbot activation so people can
use it for snipers and such weapons which require zoom in.

-The ESP I used was skeleton ( i dont like boxes n other stuff) , there should be an option to change the color of skeleton from white to something else, it sometimes seemed to me that the skeletons were |"blurry" but thats maybe just my monitor settings perhaps, but in any case, this blur effect could be reduced if the color of skeletons/bones can be changed to something darker - just an opinion.

-Never used Crosshair, dont' know whats the point of it , all of them cheats have it but hard to
understand WHY exactly.

And here's the last part of the review I am not happy about, if you noticed in my first line i said "i HAD 7 or 8 days to go" out of my 30 day subscription, that's because I suddenly faced an "INVALID KEY" error whenever running phantomoverlay, raised a ticket with them and turns out they suspended me for using a software in background called "Process monitor" which I used way earlier before loading PO's loader and that too because i was trying to run overwatch 2 as their recent update broke the game , and as per the guide (which someone posted in overwatch/blizzard official discord) - process monitor was required to make the bug go away (which btw did not work at all). Anyway, back to Phantom overlay - They did not say anything just said they will review and let me know. And the next update i got from phantomoverlay was " Your amount in full has been refunded , i suggest you look for an alternate cheat" . At first , i was confused - did they mean i should buy an alternate cheat ? (the only alternate cheat plan they have is lifetime one) - but why would they refund me and why would they ask me to buy the lifetime one even when i had some more days left in current plan? but then they made it clear that I am not allowed to use their loader because of process manager software (which I uninstalled by the way later on cause i did not understand that shiznit at all and i found another method to bypass the bug in overwatch 2 without requiring any software to be downloaded at all).
So here's my last response to phantom overlay guys in their ticket support :

"first of all i do not even know what process monitor does, i was just following instructions for the recent bug in overwatch 2 game from the company's official discord server, that guide instructed to download process monitor , it has nothing to do with your cheat or even the game halo infinite - I frankly even dont remember if it was open at that time, but if this was such a sensitive software, you could have written it in terms n conditions or somewhere like you have done with faceit client and valorant client (your loader doesnt load when those clients are on) - but making loader suspended like this because of some software without having it mentioned anywhere is not right. I was happy with your loader and frankly was going to buy the 160 EUR lifetime one. But hey, its your software and your rules, so of course customers don't have any say in it i guess. Good luck and thanks for the refund."

So yeah, long story short, if you dont want some software to be used then please mention it in your terms and conditions or whatever, dont' just assume that customers are after you for any wrong intention, I did not know process monitor is such a dangerous software which made you insecure all of a sudden. And its not fair for customers, they use their PC for other things and games too, and its unfair to "ban" them from using it ever again. Its just like microsoft saying sorry for locking your windows forever because you used google chrome instead of our awesome Edge. Just my two cents. Not a good business practice in the market because now i believe process monitor certainly is a rival/competitor to you, like i said if it was something dangerous for your loader you could have blocked your loader from running in the first place (just like how your loader does not load with FACEIT client, it gives a clear error message )

Once again, i really appreciate for refund (although did not ask for it, i was happy with your software and frankly, to make things fair, you should have only returned me the 7 or 8 remaining days amount because i used your software a lot everyday, makes no sense to completely refund the amount).

Peace.

Now please can someone else point me to a new Halo cheat / loader?
You were banned from the PO loader for having a reverse engineering oriented tool open while the PO loader was open. While process monitor is not used directly for cracking software, it's typically used for software analysis to see how the target software interacts with the system/OS. This is usually step one in targeting the software. Process monitor can sort OS requests with a certain target or just display all OS activity at any given time, which is why having it open at the same time as the PO loader is threatening even if you are not caught sorting for the PO loader specifically.

It is mandatory for the security of my users that my loader automatically bans anyone who is using reversing, analysis, cracking, or any tools of the sort at the same time as the cheat loader. This is all outlined in our terms, and it would be impossible for me to name every singe check we do by name e.g. process monitor so I name them categorically. It would also be very bad for security to name everything I check for because then the attackers could just say "oh nice, now I know what I can use that isn't checked for." edit also I can't send a message to close software because then the attacker would keep trying things until something worked. it needs to be a ban after one attempt

Your memory of using process monitor before the PO loader must be misremembered. I am not saying you are lying, but rather you must be remembering the timeline incorrectly. The PO loader does not look into what software you have on your PC or what you have used in the past. It only returns checks for running software concurrent with the PO loader.

Also to clarify, I did not mean to tell you to buy lifetime. I was saying to to a different provider entirely.

I hope after reading my message to you, you have a renewed understanding of what I am trying to do. I am not trying to make your life hard or ensure a bad experience with my products, but the opposite. If I did not ban users from the loader for using these types of things, my users would suffer from the lack of security. You of course received a full refund due to your experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin11 View Post
Decent. Wish the aim bot would be a little better, also controller compatibly is none existent
You can use controller with rewasd, but I understand that is not ideal.

I do not make view angle based aimbots for security reasoning, and those are the aimbot types that are easily supported with antimicro or natively.

If you consider COD, KBM view angle aimbots = shadow ban. There is a reasoning behind this choice I've always made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amb2sh View Post
Been rockin with the WZ/VG cheats for a while and this is the same quality to me. Only downside is I wish it had vischecks for the ESP.
Thank you for the review! Unfortunately vis checks will not be added to Halo, but exist in my COD cheats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo2022 View Post
is there an option for audio warning radar where it tells you where players are via audio and where they spawn via audio? thanks
There are only visuals that are streamsafe; the cheat will not cause any audio changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo2022 View Post
can you do custom bone aim for different weapons? does it have audio radar, on top of 2d/3d or just 2d/3d? Does this require me to press a certain key to activate or can it be auto aim (on window s11 with controller). thanks
You can customize your aim bone, but it is global, not per weapon. You can select random if you want.

You can set an aim key or have it do it for you if you press right arrow when it's listening.

There is just a radar that is drawn on the overlay outside of the game, completely streamsafe. No audio noises.
Old 11/11/2022, 06:03   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, Seems like Phantom is currently not updated? Unable to see ESP and aimbot is not working — thought I would come and check and see if anyone else has reported it down.

Thanks!
Old 11/12/2022, 02:01   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Phantom Overlay is officially dead.. for Halo

:/
Old 11/12/2022, 02:04   #84 Trade Status: Verified(?)

RIP PO Halo

Looks like PO is just going to be strictly COD titles now since it's not worth it for him to touch BE or EAC related games.
Old 11/12/2022, 18:08   #85

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,132
My Halo cheat has an extremely low userbase. I didn't really notice until these frequent updates.

As of now the Halo cheat is dropped...

✅ Lifetime buyers within the last 6 months are being messaged via support ticket to work something out

✅ All active 30 day subscribers who expired before or after November 1 are being fully refunded right now & renewals turned off

I will not be dropping support for COD anytime soon (the userbases are all very good), so if anyone wants to check out my work for COD, here is the thread:

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...bot-vg-cw.html

Can also use website PhantomOverlay.io
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, cheat, hack, halo, infinite