Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Halo Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Halo Infinite Cheats - Aimbot, No Recoil, Wallhack and ESP

Discussion on Halo Infinite Cheats - Aimbot, No Recoil, Wallhack and ESP within the Halo Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/23/2021, 02:40   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If anyone wants to rage in crossplay ranked pm me.
Old 11/23/2021, 03:26   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does it has stream spoof?
Old 11/23/2021, 08:01   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how come no windows 11 support lol
Old 11/23/2021, 08:44   #19

elite*gold: 694
The Black Market: 227/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by k68452633 View Post
does it has stream spoof?
Not streamproof

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonbladeRiven3 View Post
how come no windows 11 support lol
Win 11 support coming soon, probably in December.
Old 11/23/2021, 20:28   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I CANNOT vouch for this cheat! Aimbot is shxt. No spread and no recoil don't work. I regret buying this cheat. Unless aimbot is fixed, I will not refill another month.
Old 11/24/2021, 00:12   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialEscapist View Post
I CANNOT vouch for this cheat! Aimbot is shxt. No spread and no recoil don't work. I regret buying this cheat. Unless aimbot is fixed, I will not refill another month.
Show us your settings. because i didnt get any reports about this.
Old 11/26/2021, 21:46   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm sorry but at AJ's current state for halo infinite, you crash almost every other game so forget about ranked, and also forget about BTB because that's a guaranteed crash somewhere through the match, very rarely will you ever see the end of a BTB with this **** loaded. "No recoil" is just staying aimlocked and no spread isn't even a thing, not sure why it's in the menu. The visuals are literally the worst thing known to man, when someone hops in a vehicle and you don't have vehicle esp on their name disappears and you can only see the skeleton which you probably won't pick out of a huge battle.

There's no winning with this. Even if you only wanted to use ESP it's still horrible. If you look on AJ's threads (which you can only access after purchase) you will find that everyone is complaining about crashes and the only response they give is "update your windows" OR "did you really read all of the before you inject post? did you? I don't think you did, read it again" and AJ is historically known for being detected fairly quickly or lying about detection. I would avoid this at all costs.

little btw in here, if you manage to survive not crashing through a game or two, be wary of the main menu because that **** will crash you as well and you get banned for crashing too many times. IMO I wouldn't use this **** if it was free.

On a side note: the seller is an amazing dude! Not going to trash this guy but the product is on another level of ****.
Old 11/26/2021, 22:52   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterexs View Post
I'm sorry but at AJ's current state for halo infinite, you crash almost every other game so forget about ranked, and also forget about BTB because that's a guaranteed crash somewhere through the match, very rarely will you ever see the end of a BTB with this **** loaded. "No recoil" is just staying aimlocked and no spread isn't even a thing, not sure why it's in the menu. The visuals are literally the worst thing known to man, when someone hops in a vehicle and you don't have vehicle esp on their name disappears and you can only see the skeleton which you probably won't pick out of a huge battle.

There's no winning with this. Even if you only wanted to use ESP it's still horrible. If you look on AJ's threads (which you can only access after purchase) you will find that everyone is complaining about crashes and the only response they give is "update your windows" OR "did you really read all of the before you inject post? did you? I don't think you did, read it again" and AJ is historically known for being detected fairly quickly or lying about detection. I would avoid this at all costs.

little btw in here, if you manage to survive not crashing through a game or two, be wary of the main menu because that **** will crash you as well and you get banned for crashing too many times. IMO I wouldn't use this **** if it was free.

On a side note: the seller is an amazing dude! Not going to trash this guy but the product is on another level of ****.
Crashes usually happens because of HD Textures pack.
Also did you contact me so i can directly try to fix issue? Because i had only 1 user who report often crashes and i was able to fix this for him.
So please contact me and i will take a look.
Old 11/30/2021, 10:12   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is it stream proof?
Old 11/30/2021, 10:29   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revivemetv View Post
is it stream proof?
No but i have stream proof cheat, you can PM me for more info.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2021, 15:40   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are the problems fixed or still not trust it?

I would like to have a trial of 1-2 days to check if I can trust it without problem

I sent you message on Instagram.
Old 12/07/2021, 10:54   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathieuderuyck View Post
Are the problems fixed or still not trust it?

I would like to have a trial of 1-2 days to check if I can trust it without problem

I sent you message on Instagram.
Hello. whats the problems? Its working just fine still.
Old 12/08/2021, 06:23   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Hello. whats the problems? Its working just fine still.
I 100% vouch for Banek (even though I know he doesn't need it) - he is awesome.

I will be picking up this hack soon and will give an honest review of it. If it is indeed just AJ, then THAT I can vouch for.

I have had absolutely zero crashes since release with it, so I'm assuming everyone that is experiencing crashes are due to under-powered computers or improperly injecting. Obviously, I could be wrong here and perhaps there are drivers that conflict with their .dll - currently, I have not experienced any problems. Aim works just fine, ESP is perfect, and there are seemingly no problems on my computer. That being said, my computer is ridiculously overpowered, so perhaps that's why?
Old 12/29/2021, 18:07   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

controller support work in ranked?because im using ring1 with reWASD and cant get the aimbot to work do this product will work in those controller lobby?
Old 12/30/2021, 08:34   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpwnage View Post
controller support work in ranked?because im using ring1 with reWASD and cant get the aimbot to work do this product will work in those controller lobby?
reWASD should work just fine with aimbot, have few users who using it and didnt hear any issues.

Tags
halo aimbot, halo cheats, halo infinite, halo infinite cheats, halo wallhack