Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > H1Z1
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Private H1Z1 Cheat ESP, Aimbot and more features safe and undetected!

Discussion on [Release] Private H1Z1 Cheat ESP, Aimbot and more features safe and undetected! within the H1Z1 forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Private H1Z1 Cheat ESP, Aimbot and more features safe and undetected!

Close this
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2015, 00:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
good ^^
Old 03/28/2015, 12:52   #3

Don't support him, source is 100% stolen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2015, 16:02   #4

Nope, no stole anything, Just some Offsets but nothing stoled.
Old 03/28/2015, 16:46   #5

good

Good service and working cheat
Old 03/28/2015, 17:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutiCheats View Post
Nope, no stole anything, Just some Offsets but nothing stoled.
This is facelessleader's source 100%, everything is the same, even the settings, colors, map. Here is a screen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2015, 17:07   #7

Faceless hack doesn´t work anymore. All of the private hacks are using this sourcecode,the colors changed, the map, and the settings, so its not my code at 100%, but i make it works and added some features, its my work too.
Old 03/28/2015, 17:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutiCheats View Post
Faceless hack doesn´t work anymore. All of the private hacks are using this sourcecode,the colors changed, the map, and the settings, so its not my code at 100%, but i make it works and added some features, its my work too.
People like you ruin public hacks. You are the reason Facelessleader abandoned his hack. Just updating the offsets on a leaked source that is actually pretty **** and almost broken. Good luck getting this sold anyway. And no, most private hacks don't use his source as it is unsafe. Learn something about programming before decompiling and just updating the offsets.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2015, 17:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdgeKnife View Post
People like you ruin public hacks. Just updating the offsets on a leaked source that is actually pretty **** and almost broken. Good luck getting this sold. And no, most private hacks don't use his source as it is unsafe. Learn something about programming before decompiling and just updating the offsets.
Don't be stupid dude, seriously, im not going to answer you in another time, im wasting my time answering you, many buyers of this hack on my skype, many good support messages, i didn't stoled the source code, ive created this a few weeks ago and i take the sourcecode, delete some codes, editing some codes, creating my codes, adding aimbot, adding editable .ini files, so as u wich.
Old 03/28/2015, 19:38   #10

#vote for Edge
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2015, 16:40   #11

Edge all the way, ive seen this hack everywhere, this is not original GutiCheats, from what your saying is your rewording a few things and calling it yours, 100% stolen
Closed Thread