Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > H1Z1 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for h1z1 product

Discussion on Looking for h1z1 product within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/26/2021, 20:05   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
PM me if interested
Old 03/29/2021, 20:31   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannik View Post
Undetected since we released it, which was yesterday...we are undetected in other games which use much stronger versions of BattlEye since months tho...
100% safe, you can still get manually banned if you rage of course
Having to share with you my ID, passport and other details is a big joke for dead game. Good luck
Old 03/30/2021, 00:10   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty Crona View Post
Having to share with you my ID, passport and other details is a big joke for dead game. Good luck
it's not because of the game, it's because of the anticheat the game uses
moreover, doesn't look as dead to me rn
Old 03/30/2021, 17:20   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
it's not because of the game, it's because of the anticheat the game uses
moreover, doesn't look as dead to me rn
You said it yourself, has lowest level of protection. That could be the entry point for your future customers, to see how good your products are as all is just for verification. It's just that I have always worries when it comes to sharing ID's with random people.
Old 03/30/2021, 19:18   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty Crona View Post
You said it yourself, has lowest level of protection. That could be the entry point for your future customers, to see how good your products are as all is just for verification. It's just that I have always worries when it comes to sharing ID's with random people.
It still uses BattlEye and our Z1BR customers have access to the same loader & private forum sections as users of our other games. Selling it without ID verification would be an unnecessary risk for all of our customers which we want to avoid. We would prefer to simply sell publicly as well, after all having an application system costs us a tremendous amount of time and reduces our sales. However, we are forced to do it in order to protect our cheats, customers and community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2021, 20:28   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It still uses BattlEye and our Z1BR customers have access to the same loader & private forum sections as users of our other games. Selling it without ID verification would be an unnecessary risk for all of our customers which we want to avoid. We would prefer to simply sell publicly as well, after all having an application system costs us a tremendous amount of time and reduces our sales. However, we are forced to do it in order to protect our cheats, customers and community.
Undestandable, thanks for having this conversation with me.