Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > H1Z1 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Odium Z1BR - Internal - Undetected - Aimbot + ESP/Item ESP

Discussion on Project Odium Z1BR - Internal - Undetected - Aimbot + ESP/Item ESP within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/24/2019, 16:00   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
100 % legit i talk with him his show me his cheat with screenshare it's legit and he play one game no disconnected
Old 03/26/2019, 00:05   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hmm. how much for it bro?
Old 03/26/2019, 01:46   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat is worth the cash purple did really good!
Old 03/26/2019, 18:09   #34 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The cheat itself is good, also the coder is friendly, not answering much but friendly. But the other admin is a guy with a *** complex who instantly bans you when you did a mistake, wouldnt buy the cheat because of that guy, got banned from discord and lost access t o the cheat.
Old 03/26/2019, 20:05   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
The cheat itself is good, also the coder is friendly, not answering much but friendly. But the other admin is a guy with a *** complex who instantly bans you when you did a mistake, wouldnt buy the cheat because of that guy, got banned from discord and lost access t o the cheat.
Hi,
You received support to help people, instead you decided to kick a person, twice because they didn't agree with you. You were being a ****, and were removed. Your cheat access was never removed so i dont know where that came from.
Old 03/26/2019, 20:12   #36 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleOsiris View Post
Hi,
You received support to help people, instead you decided to kick a person, twice because they didn't agree with you. You were being a ****, and were removed. Your cheat access was never removed so i dont know where that came from.
Exactly I kicked a person who insulted me and was really really disrespectfull. I never kicked him twice and you know that, dont know why you lie here now, pretty sad you have to lie now. I never was being a ****, never. Always tried to help people and did use the cheat like everyone else.
Well it tells me Loader is wrong or something like that, not home anymore so yeah.

As you can see I wouldnt buy this cheat... even the coder who I thought is friendly is lying now ^^
Old 03/26/2019, 20:18   #37

Quote:
Exactly I kicked a person who insulted me and was really really disrespectfull. I never kicked him twice and you know that, dont know why you lie here now, pretty sad you have to lie now. I never was being a ****, never. Always tried to help people and did use the cheat like everyone else.
Well it tells me Loader is wrong or something like that, not home anymore so yeah.

As you can see I wouldnt buy this cheat... even the coder who I thought is friendly is lying now ^^

"I never kicked him twice"

also don't lie and say you lost access to the cheat, i was sleeping so you couldnt have lost access.
Old 03/26/2019, 20:22   #38 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleOsiris View Post
"I never kicked him twice"

also don't lie and say you lost access to the cheat, i was sleeping so you couldnt have lost access.
Maybe you stop acting like a kid and accept my friend request on Discord. Because your admin friend didnt tell you the whole story

Well thats it, not gonna talk with you about that anymore here. Accept my friend request or accept the negative tbm.
Old 03/26/2019, 20:22   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im the one he kicked twice for "insulting him" he called me a liar and an ******* he was staff then when i was telling people what he did he kicked me agian and told admin that i am sucking his ****

this one right here proves he kicked me twice and as user and admins of discord no if gives you a notification if your sure that you wanna kick this person he is lieing to save his *** i have more messages. this cheat is amazing it works as intended hes salty because he was abusing privlages.
Old 03/26/2019, 20:24   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This cheat is the best cheat ive ever used in my long list of h1 cheats, Its undetected the aimbot and prediction is on point, The coder/dev is super friendly, The community is nice and to top it all off this is the ONLY cheat ive ever been able to reach royalty with and not catch a ban. This cheat is amazing and worth every cent. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Old 03/26/2019, 20:24   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzplicit View Post
Im the one he kicked twice for "insulting him" he called me a liar and an ******* he was staff then when i was telling people what he did he kicked me agian and told admin that i am sucking his ****

Cant see something bad there. I told you with that attitude you will reach nothing in life and thats true.

At the second screenshot you can just see that I got angry because this guy clearly wasnt even listingen to me, just banned me from discord cuz you both are friends.
Old 03/26/2019, 20:27   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just accept the L bro, I told you before not to kick and what do you do today? You kicked him again while he was in a call with biggie. You ****** up, take the L, take the demote, and move on. Honesty fighting back and fourth after this is all done and over with, then going on his forum post to give bad rep is childish af. Grow up
Old 03/26/2019, 20:29   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Cant see something bad there. I told you with that attitude you will reach nothing in life and thats true.

At the second screenshot you can just see that I got angry because this guy clearly wasnt even listingen to me, just banned me from discord cuz you both are friends.
look at the third screenshot and read the ending please and thank you.
Old 03/26/2019, 20:30   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The cheat is perfect and the discord community too. 100% undetected.

<3 Great Job
Old 03/26/2019, 20:34   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

You are so autistic, no one likes you so please do us a favour and go away
Thanks
1 User