Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > H1Z1 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

H1Z1 Hack | ESP, Aimbot + Prediction | Trusted

Discussion on H1Z1 Hack | ESP, Aimbot + Prediction | Trusted within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/10/2018, 21:26   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep have used this before
Old 07/14/2018, 15:45   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Discord link is invalid.
Old 07/17/2018, 21:49   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Delta discord doesnt work and i have question.
Old 07/19/2018, 00:01   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yup, their discord shut down every fcking days.
Old 07/23/2018, 21:14   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Detected
Old 08/09/2018, 05:15   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When will Bullet Prediction be added? Pointless until then unless people are standing still.
Old 08/09/2018, 11:11   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

honest and critical review is the point of missing bullet prediction and the limited choice of only rmb as aim button. Communication is hard without discord going down every so often. Luckily the uptime has been approved. And to work the cheat you have to adapt with the situation... get your enemy to not jump and move weird...make him face you and then own his *** with the aimbot.
Old 08/11/2018, 19:49   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've said this from the get go.. It does not work if enemies are moving at all.. Must be standing still for 2-3 Seconds for aimbot to snap onto the head. It's also heavily detected you might get 2-3 games before being banned. EPvPer mods have kept his thread open and he's just a reseller.. IMO should be closed due to detection.
Old 08/12/2018, 03:52   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep
Can Vouch. Nice staff and discord community
Cheats work great, H1Z1 and PUBG <333
Old 08/13/2018, 17:28   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon982 View Post
I've said this from the get go.. It does not work if enemies are moving at all.. Must be standing still for 2-3 Seconds for aimbot to snap onto the head. It's also heavily detected you might get 2-3 games before being banned. EPvPer mods have kept his thread open and he's just a reseller.. IMO should be closed due to detection.
Doesn't have to be closed as they offer more then 1 cheat.
Old 08/16/2018, 23:41   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interessed pls new Discord
Old 09/07/2018, 02:08   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat is detected, whether it be bypass or cheat itself. Hardware banned myself and an acquaintance/friend I know from a Discord community. Despite ban reports Discord is closed so no feedback can be left and cheat status always marked as Online/Undetected but the cheat is detected

Looks similar and could be using a public code source that looks almost identical to this product that was made by one of my friends here:

His public source that he released before this new look of Quantum came out looks a lot like the current QC H1Z1 right?

Reporting this here because me and my friend got HWID bans for using ESP only and now my system is screwed. H1 are serious and now doing more HWID bans so be careful and don't use this or you will meet the same fate as me.
Old 09/07/2018, 21:14   #73

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul229 View Post
Cheat is detected, whether it be bypass or cheat itself. Hardware banned myself and an acquaintance/friend I know from a Discord community. Despite ban reports Discord is closed so no feedback can be left and cheat status always marked as Online/Undetected but the cheat is detected

Looks similar and could be using a public code source that looks almost identical to this product that was made by one of my friends here:

His public source that he released before this new look of Quantum came out looks a lot like the current QC H1Z1 right?

Reporting this here because me and my friend got HWID bans for using ESP only and now my system is screwed. H1 are serious and now doing more HWID bans so be careful and don't use this or you will meet the same fate as me.
I guess ur retarded m8.
Hack is no public source, we are only using imgui for the menu which is being used by tons of providers.
Hack is undetected, H1 is very good with manual bans which gets alot of people banned that overuse speedhack or play too obvious with aimbot.
Old 09/08/2018, 19:55   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fair enough with source accusation, but the cheat itself is always detected. Perhaps its something you wouldnt know if you just rage hack. But for those using ESP only, there's 2 other people who also got HWID bans. Just putting the info out there because the bypass seems to work a few hours before bans. Not talking smack, Im just leaving my experience so others dont get HWID banned since Ive never been banned for ESP only before.
Old 09/09/2018, 00:24   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

paul229 makes a valid point because this cheat is 100% detected and you will get banned and then hwid banned if you keep using it.

Instead of talking BS why dont you try to update it. In the mean time stop selling it and pretending that it is ok and dismissing genuine people as retarded who are just warning others.

I personally did not use speed hack, had no kills in the two short games I played before being disconnected midgame and certainly did not receive a DEV/manual ban. I was finally kicked in lobby and hwid banned after logging in using 3rd new clean account without playing at all.

Oh and don't bother mentioning that the cheat is detected in their Discord either, as you will just get insulted then kicked!
Closed Thread