Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TG hoodie

Discussion on TG hoodie within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TG hoodie

sold
Old 08/07/2017, 01:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added
Old 08/12/2017, 13:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netis33 View Post
I am selling TG hoodie I won it a few days ago in Tauntfest!!
Screenshot:
My steam:
I accept paypal, cs:go, h1z1 skins!
Like karambit knife
Come online
Old 08/13/2017, 11:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

kid has 2 accounts. i msged him on hes first account a bit ago and this account is new. he says that he talked to me before and told me he doesnt want to go first etc. dont understand why your selling under 2 accounts.

netis33

The Black Market: 0/0/0

Re: hey hows it going about TG hoodie

It's 4th time you messaging me and me replying, I have no reason to go first with you, and no one will as you have no rep, I have no rep either so you don't have to trade with me.
And the thing your account is from 2010 doesn't matter anything, I have 3,600 subscribers on youtube, vouches on ************** and stuff like that.

lol new account this month ? since when have you msged me 4 times on it? i check my private msg and only have 8 messages and not from your account. your other account name is klocekkox?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
code, galaxies, hoodie, twin