Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone got Nabster's last GW2 trainer release?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone got Nabster's last GW2 trainer release?

Seems some of the options still work.
Can someone please share it.

Old 07/27/2018, 21:03   #2

Most of the functions are broken, if not all, and it is highly unstable. And it is detected by malware that anet periodically re-adds to the game. I would not recommend using it, instead, if you want to make something for yourself with the features you desire I can assist you - just send me a PM.

Old 09/22/2018, 21:22   #3

which free alternative we have? The other free hacks that only guarantees swiftness when you are out of combat are useless.
Old 09/28/2018, 00:37   #4

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frareanselm View Post
which free alternative we have? The other free hacks that only guarantees swiftness when you are out of combat are useless.
Cmon dude, have you read SFEC main post? FFS... I'm offering swiftness, object ESP, flying hack, Clipping & climbing for free!

It's really dissapointing, that the only thing you do in this forum is throwing **** to my hack, without eveer read what it does..

Old 09/29/2018, 02:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by c8new View Post
Cmon dude, have you read SFEC main post? FFS... I'm offering swiftness, object ESP, flying hack, Clipping & climbing for free!

It's really dissapointing, that the only thing you do in this forum is throwing **** to my hack, without eveer read what it does..
Sorry for telling the truth but swiftness conditioned to only when you are in combat is completely useless. And having to press some key to climb, while you are in combat, completely unfunctional.
I use the hacks to have some advantage against pof elites because I didnt and wont buy any more expansion.
I dont care about discretion, I want a real functional hack like the rip napster.
And no, Anet isnt gonna ban anybody because the 40% of pvp wvw players use it and they arent gonna lose customers.
Old 09/29/2018, 02:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frareanselm View Post
Sorry for telling the truth but swiftness conditioned to only when you are in combat is completely useless. And having to press some key to climb, while you are in combat, completely unfunctional.
I use the hacks to have some advantage against pof elites because I didnt and wont buy any more expansion.
I dont care about discretion, I want a real functional hack like the rip napster.
And no, Anet isnt gonna ban anybody because the 40% of pvp wvw players use it and they arent gonna lose customers.
Anyway... you are the only one of at least 100 users that didnt understood the advantages of a functional hack that:

1. does not require to press akey to give swiftness OUT OF COMBAT! (FFS you even tried the hack?),
2. let you stay focused on the game being not worried about rubberbanding as you setup speedhack at >33%
3. let you Change the hack from inside the game not needing to alt+tab to check box Climbing, or Clipping , etc..
4. offers object ESP in x64 client FOR FREE (really? are you trolling a FREE hack? ) without additional hacks ... etc.

Aside that, maybe you aren't worried about discretion, just take a moment and ask anyone from the 1500 users that got caught months ago using nabster. So.. yeah Anet is not gonna ban you today, but maybe tomorrow.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2018, 03:03   #7

Last time I played GW was back in 2005-2006, I'm completely new to GW2. (3 weeks or so).
I'm EXTREMELY thankful for SFEC!!!
It's free, it works, it get's updated almost immediately after patches, and it's FREE!!
Anyone that can find an excuse to **** on that, is a real @$$hole.

« Account Question | Chak Egg Sac Giveaway (10.000g) »